Bustin Out Of Jail
2007.Jul.04, 01:09 PM
Bustin Out Of Jail
I have read every section of the entire forum and can't seem to find answers. As level 2 my jail breaks were like 75% success rates, now I can seem to only break out 1/10 people and my stats are sitting at 39% rate. I can't even break myself out any more. I am currently over 20 on dexterity. Is there something I am missing, like level of player trying to break out or a stat I should be levelling.

Thank you in advance.
2007.Jul.04, 03:21 PM

That 20 dex is surely your dev points, not the rating, which is probably at 2 or 3. The higher it is, the better your chances to bust out (I think).

Can't help you for the rest as my % also dropped drastically over the last few weeks.
2007.Jul.04, 03:23 PM

Work up your dexterity. It's your essential for crimes and busts. Get it to match or surpass your lvl nr.
My Busting stats droped as well, after lvl 7, so after a while i got sick of it and stopped. Started again later, at lvl 12 and improved them by 20% Biggrin

Hint - dev. points don't count, only ratings (so it doesn't matter much if you just made rating 3 or you're about to end it and make 4, you'll still get same results)
2007.Jul.04, 11:30 PM

when you get higher in level, the jail sentences you get will get bigger.

so you gotta train up dexterity to keep up the chance to get out from the new jail sentences. But even if you have a monster dex, you are not guaranteed to get out, theres always a chance you will fail. and people can always be unlucky several times in a row

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Jul.05, 12:13 AM

ain't that the truth Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.05, 07:40 AM

Thank you all for your assistance, just about level 3 dex now. I will just keep sinking it in and hope for the best as currently I am the worst person to get anyone out of jail.