all British gang
2007.Jul.05, 07:55 AM

ScottishArthur Wrote:Even the Romans couldnt defeat us !!! So they built Hadrians Wall across England tae keep us Scottish Oot.. Razz

Oh yeah we did!!! Biggrin
2007.Jul.05, 11:12 AM

ScottishArthur Wrote:I'll NEVER BE "BRITISH".. Twisted Twisted Twisted

Cause I'm "Scottish" we sent those guys home tae think again.. Razz

Even the Romans couldnt defeat us !!! So they built Hadrians Wall across England tae keep us Scottish Oot.. Razz
They didn't want to smell the haggis on your breath :shock:
2007.Jul.05, 11:46 AM

andyscho Wrote:if we'd have thought about it in advance Mud id have got together a british empire, if were still around next year well get it on

indeed. that's why I didn't push very hard. I figured it was kind of late notice for the idea.

and we WILL be around next year... I hope. As long as Ms. Zen keeps doing what she's doing.
2007.Jul.05, 01:02 PM

No one beat the scottish.. 8)

And also Haggis is Great..Ye just cant beat the sheeps Blood & Spices running through yer veins tae give you a lift in the Morning.. Razz
2007.Jul.05, 02:54 PM

ScottishArthur Wrote:No one beat the scottish.. 8)

And also Haggis is Great..Ye just cant beat the sheeps Blood & Spices running through yer veins tae give you a lift in the Morning.. Razz

Except the faroe islands at football Biggrin

Look admit it, you were part of our empire because your own attempts at world domination fell flat on their faces when you landed at Panama.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.06, 10:20 AM

God save our gracias Queen...
2007.Jul.06, 10:46 AM

badmanbren Wrote:God save our gracias Queen...

God kill GOD KILL!!!....
dude, she is a money hogging useless old granny.... except when some guy broke into the palace, sat on her bed, and had a ten minute conversation with her.... until the guards found out.. lol. Twisted
2007.Jul.06, 11:30 AM

Kokozama Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:God save our gracias Queen...

God kill GOD KILL!!!....
dude, she is a money hogging useless old granny.... except when some guy broke into the palace, sat on her bed, and had a ten minute conversation with her.... until the guards found out.. lol. Twisted

you are only bitter because she owns the land your house sits on. I forwarded your post to her, shes revving up the royal bulldozer as we speak. One is not amused

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.06, 11:33 AM

lol, i have a flat dude.. thats mass murder.. blood on the queen's hands eh? Smile
2007.Jul.06, 01:33 PM

Well Scotland just got wallopped by Nigeria at the FIFA U20 World Cup here in Canada, home of 35 million of the Queen's loyal subjects.