June 24, 2008 June 2008 Jail Break - 6th Place
First player to reach level 60
[Show Results]

If you had the choice
2008.Oct.11, 06:50 PM

lol hes talking about d...haha...burned

doh
2008.Oct.11, 06:52 PM

Didn't Zen give the 4th, 5th and 6th tag because the results got reevaluated and the winners changed?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.11, 06:53 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Didn't Zen give the 4th, 5th and 6th tag because the results got reevaluated and the winners changed?

yup
dayum informed dude

doh
2008.Oct.11, 06:56 PM

Can we have all tags that are pretty much a bust be taken out of the game?
2008.Oct.11, 07:12 PM

Can we have the word "tag" added to the censored list so next time some1 types it, it shows as "boring" or "annoying"??
2008.Oct.11, 07:13 PM

If she wants to hand out tags for things that is her choice. I don't think there should be some tags, and others I think there should be more. It is really a trade off.
2008.Oct.11, 07:17 PM

[joke] afterall, it's Zen fault. she introduced tags into the game. now everyone wants them. they are more preciuos than unique/rare items [/joke]

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.11, 07:17 PM

Take away everyone's tags so no one can complain about tags ever again. =D
2008.Oct.11, 07:22 PM

Thor Wrote:Can we have the word "tag" added to the censored list so next time some1 types it, it shows as "boring" or "annoying"??

Boring for Raf annoying for Raf Boring for Raf annoying for Raf Boring for Raf annoying for Raf Boring for Raf annoying for Raf Boring for Raf annoying for Raf Boring for Raf annoying for Raf Boring for Raf annoying for Raf
2008.Oct.11, 07:22 PM

alinutza Wrote:afterall, it's Zen fault. she introduced tags into the game. now everyone wants them. they are more preciuos than unique/rare items

the way i look at it either come in first place in contest and get one or do not get one at all, but did you not just say somewhrere that the game was being poorly run, if you feel that way why are you still here