Arnold paying a visit?
2012.Feb.29, 05:45 PM
RE: Arnold paying a visit?
i don't think as many people are donating than you think at this point, tart
2012.Feb.29, 06:10 PM
somebody is. credit market is always plentiful (although priced fairly high).

miss the days of $220/cred..

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Feb.29, 06:17 PM
well, people are entitled to do what they please with their money and really shouldn't be told not to spend $ on this site if they choose to. but there's a pretty big difference between a college kid spending his $200 tax return on here for some credits and multiple long time players donating month after month.

hence the reason why the credit market has only risen.

Median Credit Price for Posted Credits $337
2012.Feb.29, 06:34 PM
(2012.Feb.29 06:10 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  somebody is. credit market is always plentiful (although priced fairly high).

miss the days of $220/cred..
lol back when you could just exchange them for the 200 ea. without taking a
super hit.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Feb.29, 07:39 PM
(2012.Feb.29 06:17 PM)spacebird Wrote:  well, people are entitled to do what they please with their money and really shouldn't be told not to spend $ on this site if they choose to. but there's a pretty big difference between a college kid spending his $200 tax return on here for some credits and multiple long time players donating month after month.

So you're saying, that my opinion that people donating money to a game that has NO innovation simply encourages the admins to NOT innovate, since they are still getting donations, angers you?

if you want to waste your money, be my guest. it only proves the point

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Feb.29, 07:54 PM
[Image: Hey%20Arnold%20logo%20with%20image.PNG]

Wu tang
2012.Feb.29, 08:02 PM
(2012.Feb.29 07:39 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 06:17 PM)spacebird Wrote:  well, people are entitled to do what they please with their money and really shouldn't be told not to spend $ on this site if they choose to. but there's a pretty big difference between a college kid spending his $200 tax return on here for some credits and multiple long time players donating month after month.

So you're saying, that my opinion that people donating money to a game that has NO innovation simply encourages the admins to NOT innovate, since they are still getting donations, angers you?

and the point is?
2012.Mar.01, 02:40 AM
(2012.Feb.29 09:59 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 05:43 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  so they picked from the list of things they've already done.

copy/paste

original. i guess i'll donate

Yeah.....nothing special...AL have only 4 contests: beer, candies, elves/turkeys, gym training....bleah Sad

beer contest? whazzat?
2012.Mar.01, 06:19 AM
(2012.Feb.29 08:02 PM)spacebird Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.29 07:39 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  

and the point is?

that donating right now = the admins have no need to innovate. so they wont. that's all. if you dont care, thats fine. i do.

if this game kept improving, i'd donate myself. i couldnt before, now i have a steady income, and i COULD, but why would i?

i joined another game (not saying which one) maybe 6 months ago, and i've already donated a few hundred dollars. guess why? they innovate. case closed.

2012.Mar.01, 06:57 AM
well thanks for stating the obvious as usual, tart.

and think about it, you are not helping or hindering the situation by not donating either. you yourself said that you didn't used to donate (but now can) so your money isn't missing.