What happened to the forum?
2012.Feb.28, 08:01 PM
RE: What happened to the forum?
I use to be involved in the forum, but every time I posted anything it got burned. So I might check in once a week and read the first page of a couple threads. Honestly it seems more appealing to deficate and look at that, at least I don't have blowhard mods trying to stop me from voicing an opinion. Really isn't worth the frustration in all honesty, my entire attitude toward life has changed since I gave up being active in this bs

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Mar.16, 01:21 PM
the clear problem with the forums is that there aren't enough threads with vague titles and even vaguer reasons for why something has changed or is not correct. we need more posters like huntpredamath diagnosing the game and its working issues.
This post was last modified: 2012.Mar.16 01:22 PM by spacebird.
2012.Mar.16, 01:29 PM
Harumph!

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Mar.16, 05:29 PM
The problem with the forums is obvious

No monk

Wu tang
2012.Mar.16, 08:55 PM
(2012.Mar.15 09:46 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.28 08:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I use to be involved in the forum, but every time I posted anything it got burned. So I might check in once a week and read the first page of a couple threads. Honestly it seems more appealing to deficate and look at that, at least I don't have blowhard mods trying to stop me from voicing an opinion. Really isn't worth the frustration in all honesty, my entire attitude toward life has changed since I gave up being active in this bs

Oh shut up nughuffer fag jerk! Wink

Damn right!! My entire point.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.