Move the Suggestion Forum up
2012.Feb.19, 05:49 PM
Move the Suggestion Forum up
I feel sometimes like ideas aren't given enough attention when posted in this forum, as it's so far down the page. On the flipside, the General Discussion Forum is so watered down with random other stuff that it makes good ideas easy to miss. Even worse, ideas are often moved into here when a mod sees it, because, technically, this is the proper section. Thus, I would suggest moving this up beneath the General Discussion Section for the purpose of centralizing, and focusing on, the discussions on updates/improving the game.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.21, 08:32 AM
RE: Move the Suggestion Forum up
Yea they really don't care about your ideas, only your donations!

Just Sayin!

I smoke crack!
2012.Feb.21, 02:55 PM
(2012.Feb.21 08:32 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Yea they really don't care about your ideas, only your donations!

Just Sayin!

While likely true, I still feel that this would be a beneficial change...>.>

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.22, 06:14 AM
It wouldn't be that hard to do either.
2012.Feb.22, 08:58 PM
(2012.Feb.21 08:32 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Yea they really don't care about your ideas, only your donations!

Just Sayin!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Feb.22, 09:03 PM
(2012.Feb.22 08:58 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  

Just Sayin!

Not you too, Poptart! Just think: an entire forum in the eye of everyone you could showcase your list(s)!

2012.Feb.22, 09:46 PM
poptart would make a good jump off guy for cipher to base his add-ons on.

i always check here when new posts get added, so i just assume most ppl do

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Feb.23, 06:43 PM
all i was sayin was that pt's lists should be takin serious as hell by cipher

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.