Random Idea
2012.Jan.24, 01:36 PM
Random Idea
Weird story how I happened on this but I want to see what everyone thinks of this idea. The idea is to have the power to structure gangs in different ways according to some real life jobs. For example, you might be able to structure your gang as the military might. Where each person would get a rank, with certain features and you could have as many different ranks as you want and work your way up. And therefore being a military gang maybe they get a bonus in combat or war.

-A corporation structured gang maybe gets an advantage in career and how many career points they get so it is easily to lvl careers. You could have ranks like CEO, VP, all the way down to mailboy lol idk...

-This might make things a bit more interesting as it can make each gang much more unique and maybe make specialization gangs....

Just an idea
-Ender
2012.Jan.24, 01:45 PM
RE: Random Idea
might lead to a bigger amount of gangs with less ppl in them. might have some merit.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.24, 01:48 PM
I kinda like this idea. You could also include gangs based on Mafia families, Governments (democracy, monarchy, dictatorship), etc. Each type could earn the members special abilities based on gang type, and length of service to the gang.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Jan.24, 02:33 PM
Yea i agree, this is a very Raw idea, so please add any ideas too it Smile
2012.Jan.27, 12:33 AM
(2012.Jan.24 01:48 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  I kinda like this idea. You could also include gangs based on Mafia families, Governments (democracy, monarchy, dictatorship), etc. Each type could earn the members special abilities based on gang type, and length of service to the gang.

+1 good idea but it would lead to alot of people being in 1 gang.