bring back bravery
2012.Jan.14, 08:16 AM
RE: bring back bravery
(2012.Jan.13 07:58 PM)cipher Wrote:  I had almost forgotten about bravery. I'll have to look and see why it got removed, I can't remember right now off the top of my head.

How about a new POI with active players...remove all players with 14 days offline...please.

He is back....
2012.Jan.14, 08:47 AM
(2012.Jan.14 08:16 AM)Batman Wrote:  How about a new POI with active players...remove all players with 14 days offline...please.

Maybe as an option? I know I would like to see the best, not just the best now.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2012.Jan.14, 10:06 AM
(2012.Jan.14 08:16 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.13 07:58 PM)cipher Wrote:  I had almost forgotten about bravery. I'll have to look and see why it got removed, I can't remember right now off the top of my head.

How about a new POI with active players...remove all players with 14 days offline...please.

i like this idea, even if you stole it from me. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.15, 07:36 PM
(2012.Jan.14 08:47 AM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.14 08:16 AM)Batman Wrote:  How about a new POI with active players...remove all players with 14 days offline...please.

I don't have any problem with both, I know I always wanted to know how I stacked up overall, so it certainly wouldn't go away.

(2012.Jan.12 05:59 PM)spacebird Wrote:  what was moriarty's ladder thing? was that gang or individual?

i did like the bravery too. it was interesting to see who the system thought you should beat.

Is a ladder system something people are still interested in? It could be interesting and give another small goal in-game for people to work towards.
2012.Jan.15, 11:35 PM
(2012.Jan.15 07:36 PM)cipher Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.14 08:47 AM)TealJade Wrote:  

I don't have any problem with both, I know I always wanted to know how I stacked up overall, so it certainly wouldn't go away.

(2012.Jan.12 05:59 PM)spacebird Wrote:  what was moriarty's ladder thing? was that gang or individual?

i did like the bravery too. it was interesting to see who the system thought you should beat.

Is a ladder system something people are still interested in? It could be interesting and give another small goal in-game for people to work towards.

I've always been interested in the ladder system.
2012.Jan.16, 10:26 AM
(2012.Jan.15 07:36 PM)cipher Wrote:  

i don't recon anyone ever lost interest of it. it fell into the waste basket along with the cyber removal, multi person attacking, the new poi, as well as the numerous other things that zenith told us was being worked on years ago.