Newbies - Tired of Life in the Hospital?
2007.Jun.26, 04:06 PM
Newbies - Tired of Life in the Hospital?
Due to a recent post I have begun to wonder where all our New Members are going?

If you've just joined and someone has decided to make your life a living hell, Let me know!

If you are getting Hospitalized and Brutalized for no reason, Let me know!

I will be More than Happy to teach a Bully the error of his ways!

I am also willing to give New Members tips, tricks and suggestions on how to better play the game!! Feel free to email Siren in game and ask!! :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jun.27, 02:14 AM

Your first tip is too find a wealthy Scottish referel and live off the credits. Razz
2007.Jun.27, 08:52 AM

That was NOT gonna be 1 of my hints... It helps but not everyone can find a lunatic scottish Donator like I got.

I LUV u Arthur!!! :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2007.Jun.27, 11:27 AM

lol lol lol
2007.Jun.28, 12:06 AM

This offer is Good for anyone up to lvl 5... come on I don't bite and NO I don't just beat the crap outta people on someone's say so....

Everything is checked out AND cross-referenced...

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2007.Jun.28, 12:15 AM

Howlsong Wrote:That was NOT gonna be 1 of my hints... It helps but not everyone can find a lunatic scottish Donator like I got.

... Yeah, not all scottish are wealthy :cry: (hint. hint.)
2007.Jul.03, 08:29 AM

this isn't a post about how much money or creds i'm making off my ref.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2007.Jul.03, 02:47 PM

Howlsong Wrote:this isn't a post about how much money or creds i'm making off my ref.
Mine was Twisted