General Discussion on Vote for AL
2012.Jan.26, 05:19 PM
RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL
Top Web Games 0 79 12

12 votes and it's Thursday?

Everyone in a gang needs to mass mail their members and get them voting.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Jan.27, 11:41 PM
Top Web Games 0 72 24

its friday and we went up 7 slots woot

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2012.Jan.28, 12:49 PM
(2012.Jan.18 01:55 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.31 03:26 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Seriously!

Do it!

http://www.topwebgames.com/in.asp?id=410...1325533271

cober for prez

Wu tang
2012.Jan.31, 09:14 PM
Voters needed!

2012.Feb.07, 05:39 AM
i cant in good conscience vote for a game that updates this rarely and treats its playerbase this way.

i'm still playing, barely, but when the game returns to how it was when it was really fun (zen used to really update the game before ninja pirates from china poisoned her family and started hacking AL twice daily), i'll be happy to participate

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Feb.07, 03:25 PM
How about vote for the game so more players i think it would help come on guys keep voting the more players the more exciting the game gets look at it this way
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.07 03:26 PM by tables18.
2012.Feb.07, 03:36 PM
(2012.Feb.07 05:39 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i cant in good conscience vote for a game that updates this rarely and treats its playerbase this way.

i'm still playing, barely, but when the game returns to how it was when it was really fun (zen used to really update the game before ninja pirates from china poisoned her family and started hacking AL twice daily), i'll be happy to participate

i am sure your vote would make the difference anyway.... why stay in a game that you clearly am annoyed with? your bitching is getting boring.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.07, 03:45 PM
(2012.Feb.07 03:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.07 05:39 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i cant in good conscience vote for a game that updates this rarely and treats its playerbase this way.

i am sure your vote would make the difference anyway.... why stay in a game that you clearly am annoyed with? your bitching is getting boring.

Yeah like the saying goes if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem,Poptart your ideas/suggestions are helpful and needed but we really need to attract more players.
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.07 03:45 PM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Feb.12, 09:45 AM
Vote everyone i am the more players the better
2012.Feb.13, 07:36 PM
http://www.awakenedlands.com/voting.php

Please get us up in top 10.

Mass mail your gang, take the time.. it's easy.

kthx