General Discussion on Vote for AL
2011.Dec.31, 01:10 PM
RE: Vote for AL
Why not just 5 credits a vote. Maybe a few sites to view or even a stimpak or something for voting. I say it should be something small.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.31, 01:21 PM
RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL
I doubt ADMIN would give cash or credits.

Admin made it clear, if we could vote for nothing and make it work, then rewards would come later.

I do not feel we kept our end of the bargain. Referring, voting, word of mouth is all we have to advertise game.

Lack of updates from ADMIN will obviously keep referrals down...

Community and Admin need to get this right, and work together to improve player base.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.31, 03:59 PM
V O T E!!!!!!

2011.Dec.31, 04:05 PM
in another game i play you have no choice but to take on subs. these subs act like snitches in a way and help you out. you also get to offer them protection. if something like that was brought into the game, active players would be assigned a brand new noob to mentor. you can bring rewards into in a way also. make the subs random as to try and avoid the multi abuse. also if a noob comes in and just goes inactive then the sub is removed and they would not get assistance from that player.

i honestly haven't put a great deal of thought with it and encourage ppl to take this and mold it into something better.

make it so it benefits both the young player and the older one willing to assist. it isn't just about a reward but trying to keep these new guys active.

also make it so when a new player joins they would be assigned a player that has been active in the last 15 mins. chances of an active getting that position would be a lot higher. just sayin.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.31 04:07 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Dec.31, 04:13 PM
Would be nice if lower level players had lower jail times, giving us more of a chance to bail them out...

I know it seems like we are catering to them...

But with the loss of 500 active players...

We need to do something different

2011.Dec.31, 06:09 PM
(2011.Dec.31 04:05 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  in another game i play you have no choice but to take on subs. these subs act like snitches in a way and help you out. you also get to offer them protection. if something like that was brought into the game, active players would be assigned a brand new noob to mentor. you can bring rewards into in a way also. make the subs random as to try and avoid the multi abuse. also if a noob comes in and just goes inactive then the sub is removed and they would not get assistance from that player.

i honestly haven't put a great deal of thought with it and encourage ppl to take this and mold it into something better.

make it so it benefits both the young player and the older one willing to assist. it isn't just about a reward but trying to keep these new guys active.

also make it so when a new player joins they would be assigned a player that has been active in the last 15 mins. chances of an active getting that position would be a lot higher. just sayin.

when i first started. GlennQuagmire helped me alot. He was answering all my questions as i thought some people would be like fuck off. Than i started to get to know him more. And i seen he was kinda like me. And now i have stolen his word. '' GO FUCK A GOAT ''.
2011.Dec.31, 11:51 PM
RE: Vote for AL
(2011.Dec.31 01:07 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  http://www.topwebgames.com/in.asp?id=410...1325358237

I know, there should be some type of reward...

I hesitate at credits or cash... I like our economy not being out of control like other games where a stim pack is $10000000000.. it's annoying.

Maybe humanity or .01 rep per day. Something small... But something you can't really get a lot of...

These websites in the past have brought traffic, but only few players that stick around.

I am attempting to catch players that JUST sign up. I am starting to mail them and mentor them and make the beginning days a little less daunting.

Anyone that is sympathetic to the cause, you can always send me cash or items you want to get rid of. I really need the lower end gear, that we won't mind losing...

Some of us do this and don't brag about it or beg crap from ppl.

I have a personal guide i send to n00bs tho so if u want tell em to contact me and i'll give it to em.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2011.Dec.31, 11:59 PM
That's fine... You've been doing a super job it appears Rolleyes

2012.Jan.01, 12:50 AM
It's 2012, can't we all just get along?
2012.Jan.01, 01:31 AM
(2012.Jan.01 12:50 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  It's 2012, can't we all just get along?

NO!! Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl