For Sale for a loan
2011.Dec.16, 10:09 PM
For Sale for a loan
ME

I've always been in the top five of the 7 day attack listing.

Price a 3.5 Mil housing loan.
2011.Dec.16, 10:16 PM
RE: For Sale for a loan
what does for sale for a loan even mean?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.16, 10:20 PM
It means I want to be in a gang that has a 3.3 Mil for a housing loan.
2011.Dec.16, 10:45 PM
so essentially you want to use a gang for a housing loan, in exchange for what exactly? hideout hits in wars and a few jail busts?

Why not just ask for a housing loan from someone in the general AL public?

To be honest, if i were running a gang, i could see some conflict that would arise from a president doing such a thing as this. Just my opinion.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Dec.16, 10:54 PM
(2011.Dec.16 10:45 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  so essentially you want to use a gang for a housing loan, in exchange for what exactly? hideout hits in wars and a few jail busts?

To be honest, if i were running a gang, i could see some conflict that would arise from a president doing such a thing as this. Just my opinion.

Well I am pretty loyal. I've Been in Shadow Warlords, Valhalla, Dissidence and Val's training gang. Since I came back this time I've spent a little time in Shadow Asylum and the 36th. I'll be four years old, in four days. Anyone that knows me knows I'm very active. I've had offers from a few gangs and honestly wouldn't mind being in any one of them. So .... I came up with this brite idea.

Doesn't have to be a gang president, does it?

omg and I was in xpats for a couple of weeks long time ago.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.16 11:02 PM by SisterLynx.
2011.Dec.17, 12:30 AM
(2011.Dec.16 10:20 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  It means I want to be in a gang that has a 3.3 Mil for a housing loan.

hey monk, didnt you sell your belt for rougly that amount the other day?

Wu tang
2011.Dec.17, 01:26 AM
4mill.
2011.Dec.17, 09:10 AM
i triethis before. haterz gon hate

monk gave me 5 mil to join 36th and i have to be a dick as part of the contract

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.17, 05:44 PM
(2011.Dec.16 10:54 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.16 10:45 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  so essentially you want to use a gang for a housing loan, in exchange for what exactly? hideout hits in wars and a few jail busts?

Well I am pretty loyal. I've Been in Shadow Warlords, Valhalla, Dissidence and Val's training gang. Since I came back this time I've spent a little time in Shadow Asylum and the 36th. I'll be four years old, in four days. Anyone that knows me knows I'm very active. I've had offers from a few gangs and honestly wouldn't mind being in any one of them. So .... I came up with this brite idea.

Doesn't have to be a gang president, does it?

omg and I was in xpats for a couple of weeks long time ago.

Just to be accurate, you were never in Shadows Asylum. Hagatha was.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Dec.17, 05:53 PM
(2011.Dec.16 10:09 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I've always been in the top five of the 7 day attack listing.

bet you would struggle getting in ours
Thread Closed