Ran away from the fight?!
2006.Aug.03, 08:40 PM
Ran away from the fight?!
I just attacked a random guy to test out a new blade I bought... And I get this huge font message that says "You lose all your exp for running away from the fight". Is this some kind of bug, or some kind of new fight event that I've never seen or heard about?
2006.Aug.04, 12:11 AM

It happens when you 1) click on a link that is not related to combat, 2) have multiple windows open for the game, 3) use IE7, 4) hit the back button, and 5) browser settings.

Some players have this happen occasionally, while most NEVER experience it. I've never had it happen to me on any machine I've used, and I have used public machines, screwed up malware machines, and many others. Usually the players who have it happen to them have it happen frequently, which to me seems like either user-error (no offense), or system settings.

When I ask for technical info when the event occured, I get some interesting answers. Since they aren't IT gurus, usually this ends up with an "um, I dunno, i clicked and it happened" response. If this continues to happen, PLEASE take note of every program you have running at that time, the URL, what you did, and browser/version and operating system you are using. Without the technical info, I honestly can't begin to look for the cause.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin