I need help please help!(PLREASE READ)
2007.Jun.21, 07:21 PM
I need help please help!(PLREASE READ)
One of my best friends, has been trying to save up for a gang for a long time, he finally got me to start playing this game 5 days ago, and he told me all we need to do is get 5,000 more dollars to start a gang, this has been his and miy dream for a long long time now, so i am asking you the brilliant, the smart, and the great players of Awakenedlands if you could please send me money, doesn't matter how much but money so we can finally get this gang started, he hasn't been playing lately due to being ill, and Having our first gang started would really really brighten his day, so please players if you could send me some money, any amount will be good.
Thank you,
For your time and effort,
All thanks will be sayed here and now,
thank you people,
sincerly DaBunnyIsPimp
2007.Jun.21, 07:23 PM
Re: I need help please help!(PLREASE READ)
DaBunnyIsPimp Wrote:One of my best friends, has been trying to save up for a gang for a long time, he finally got me to start playing this game 5 days ago, and he told me all we need to do is get 5,000 more dollars to start a gang, this has been his and miy dream for a long long time now, so i am asking you the brilliant, the smart, and the great players of Awakenedlands if you could please send me money, doesn't matter how much but money so we can finally get this gang started, he hasn't been playing lately due to being ill, and Having our first gang started would really really brighten his day, so please players if you could send me some money, any amount will be good.
Thank you,
For your time and effort,
All thanks will be sayed here and now,
thank you people,
sincerly DaBunnyIsPimp

ill send you the money, but you have to stop putting bad threads. deal? mail me in-game.
2007.Jun.21, 07:29 PM

can I score 50k from ya?
2007.Jun.21, 07:32 PM

Quote:he finally got me to start playing this game 5 days ago
Quote: this has been his and miy dream for a long long time now
Tell me my friend, what does not sound logic in those quotes?
Who's your friend and how ill is he really? Normally, when I'm sick and I have to spend the day home, I spend a lot of time on AL. What does he do?

Begging is never good
rule #15
Begging for cash and/or items from other players will result in a temporary suspension of mailing privileges.

You starting to get where all my posts leads now?
2007.Jun.21, 07:37 PM

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN'T ASK FOR MONEY, I JUST WHATED TO MAKE HIS DREAM COME TRUE O WELL I GUESS THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, PLEASE NOONE POST ON IT
2007.Jun.21, 07:42 PM

haha mud, you havent annoyed me enough. =P if ya need a loan, mail me in-game, well work something out. and dabunny, guess your not taking me on my offer, most would have jumped on it.
2007.Jun.21, 07:57 PM

I was just hoping you'd hook me up with the cash.
2007.Jun.21, 08:01 PM

DaBunnyIsPimp Wrote:I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN'T ASK FOR MONEY, I JUST WHATED TO MAKE HIS DREAM COME TRUE O WELL I GUESS THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, PLEASE NOONE POST ON IT
I know, thats why I posted it. Smile

There was no need for a caps post.
2007.Jun.21, 08:06 PM

Code:
21.June.07 9:03:55 pm    You received $1 from Zeus86.    Delete

yesssssss! thanks buddy!!

Biggrin
2007.Jun.21, 08:11 PM

im here to help...dont spend it all in one place now..be smart with it.