Damn lazy
2011.Nov.15, 04:21 PM
RE: Damn lazy
Has there been over 100 people in the hosp today epic fail

Your mumma
2011.Nov.15, 04:22 PM
(2011.Nov.15 04:21 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Has there been over 100 people in the hosp today epic fail

indeed.
dare i say...insanely epic?

we wanted tears and they showed up. now go wipe your mouth
This post was last modified: 2011.Nov.15 04:24 PM by spacebird.
2011.Nov.15, 04:28 PM
(2011.Nov.15 03:55 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.15 03:54 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Accipender, itd be comical if u did a grammar/jargon overhaul on these convos. It'd make for some better reading

+1

Most of the ones that have substance (by which I mean verbosity) involve me, though, and I'd have a tough time being impartial there.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Nov.15, 04:32 PM
the interesting part about this is that some of the people i hosped last night mailed me, asked me why, i explained, and they were fine with it. Then i read this thread and its a 36th whine fest....

weird, its like we took your whole life away from you for one day, like ya know? like without this game today, you just can't get through your day? like ya know? Now, like, im pretty much just saying like because like your whining its useless and annoying. It's like some sort of weird simile or something.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Nov.15, 04:39 PM
it's not about the contest that we as gang are doing. it's just that it is about us.
oh, and you happy now prag?

Hospital (100)
This post was last modified: 2011.Nov.15 04:40 PM by spacebird.
2011.Nov.15, 04:43 PM
(2011.Nov.15 04:32 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  the interesting part about this is that some of the people i hosped last night mailed me, asked me why, i explained, and they were fine with it. Then i read this thread and its a 36th whine fest....

weird, its like we took your whole life away from you for one day, like ya know? like without this game today, you just can't get through your day? like ya know? Now, like, im pretty much just saying like because like your whining its useless and annoying. It's like some sort of weird simile or something.

I think if you re-read the thread you will see it's NOT a 36th whine fest. If you're going to bitch about our gang, at least get who is doing the bitching straight. I got through my day just fine. I've gotten hosped a couple a times and you know what...like ya know whoopty doo. My day continued.

Who gives a drek.
2011.Nov.15, 04:48 PM
(2011.Nov.15 04:43 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.15 04:32 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  the interesting part about this is that some of the people i hosped last night mailed me, asked me why, i explained, and they were fine with it. Then i read this thread and its a 36th whine fest....

I think if you re-read the thread you will see it's NOT a 36th whine fest. If you're going to bitch about our gang, at least get who is doing the bitching straight. I got through my day just fine. I've gotten hosped a couple a times and you know what...like ya know whoopty doo. My day continued.

hmm, that iphone guy and headbustin and filthymick guy, and the girl with the beer thread once upon a time must not be in the 36th.....some were quoting rules, saying this was gay, generally cry cry cryin, some of the 3 6 arent whining, but from my recollection of the thread, i dont think anyone else from any other gang remotely said shit about it....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Nov.15, 04:53 PM
(2011.Nov.15 04:43 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  

get a clue, sweetheart. they mad.
2011.Nov.15, 04:55 PM
oh im sorry, am i supposed to smile and take a day of hosps just because big mighty habitat decides to have an inner gang contest to hosp anyone they want for one entire day. i didnt realize thats how it worked?

Wu tang
2011.Nov.15, 05:10 PM
(2011.Nov.15 04:57 PM)spacebird Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.15 04:55 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  oh im sorry, am i supposed to smile and take a day of hosps just because big mighty habitat decides to have an inner gang contest to hosp anyone they want for one entire day. i didnt realize thats how it worked?

you mad!

how many times have you been hit, headbustin?

not to mention, you were posting CRYING just as this thread came out....last night.

and, you all were all over the thread congratulating us on our 500k as well as any other thread about us or by us.

pew pew

ive been attacked 4 times

Time Event Actions
5:02 pm
New! GlennQuagmire attacked you and lost.
4:32 pm GlennQuagmire attacked you and lost.
4:04 pm GlennQuagmire attacked you and lost.
3:55 pm UncleCober healed you by spending 11 gang point(s).
3:47 pm GlennQuagmire hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy. DocWagon came to rescue you!

and ill be impressed when you hit 1 million war points, until then zzzz.

Wu tang