Damn lazy
2011.Nov.14, 09:24 PM
RE: Damn lazy
I WANT CREDITS DAMMIT!!!!

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Nov.14, 09:31 PM
(2011.Nov.14 09:22 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I too witnessed the 600+ BigRod fest. How can you possibly top that? Everyone in your gang going to donate hundreds of dollars to accomplish such a feat? I'm sure thats not the case, so can you tell us the rules of your contest? Another question would be how are you going to declare a winner? Cipher helping out on this one?

what was the thread that you and jinx went at it in? that was golden.
2011.Nov.14, 09:34 PM
I like the beer thread better.
2011.Nov.14, 09:44 PM
(2011.Nov.14 08:28 PM)spacebird Wrote:  fuck you giant

I'm gonna have to respectfully ask you to get the fuck off my Dick

Hippie
2011.Nov.14, 09:46 PM
Rule #18

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

So what happens if the biggest gang in AL, just starts hospitolizing active players for no fucking reason other than their own amusement?

Rule #3

Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.
2011.Nov.14, 09:51 PM
(2011.Nov.14 09:46 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Rule #18

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

So what happens if the biggest gang in AL, just starts hospitolizing active players for no fucking reason other than their own amusement?

Rule #3

Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

Disclaimer #26.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Nov.14, 10:02 PM
Tbh I don't think it such a big deal.. This IS a combat game which will most definately involve combat whether you like it or not. At least we got warned. And it's always fun to have a good fight here and there.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Nov.14, 10:07 PM
is there a district that will be a neutral zone

on second thought, kill everyone. and can we play too?
This post was last modified: 2011.Nov.14 10:08 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Nov.14, 10:19 PM
yawnRolleyes

2011.Nov.14, 10:20 PM
(2011.Nov.14 10:19 PM)filthymick Wrote:  yawnRolleyes

boy you got a pretty mouth

now squeel like a pig

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow