ElevenBot Hunt
2011.Nov.18, 01:37 PM
RE: ElevenBot Hunt
(2011.Nov.15 07:18 PM)filthymick Wrote:  now wouldn't it just an amazing coincidence if the people who bitch about shit, and are not high level/stat players, are also for the most part financially challenged? it would kinda make it seem like people who cant afford to donate dont have their whole lives to make money to buy outrageously priced credits. maybe said section of players wouldnt bitch as much.

just sayin

Did you know that you can get 500 credits for $5? Heck if we break this down that's 100 credits per dollar!! And could you believe that there are 100 cents in a whole dollar? That means that credits are only 1cent a piece, and you are complaining about it? Credits are expensive? More than last year in game sure, but their actual RL worth has not changed since I got here.

Here is a tip, save your McDonalds change for the next month and spend it in game for a 5 dollar donation.
2011.Nov.18, 01:40 PM
I found 84 credits in the cushions of my couch. And a fork.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Nov.18, 02:55 PM
(2011.Nov.18 01:40 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  I found 84 credits in the cushions of my couch. And a fork.

ninja, please!
2011.Nov.18, 03:02 PM
(2011.Nov.18 01:37 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.15 07:18 PM)filthymick Wrote:  now wouldn't it just an amazing coincidence if the people who bitch about shit, and are not high level/stat players, are also for the most part financially challenged? it would kinda make it seem like people who cant afford to donate dont have their whole lives to make money to buy outrageously priced credits. maybe said section of players wouldnt bitch as much.

just sayin

Did you know that you can get 500 credits for $5? Heck if we break this down that's 100 credits per dollar!! And could you believe that there are 100 cents in a whole dollar? That means that credits are only 1cent a piece, and you are complaining about it? Credits are expensive? More than last year in game sure, but their actual RL worth has not changed since I got here.

Here is a tip, save your KFC change for the next month and spend it in game for a 5 dollar donation.
2011.Nov.18, 03:50 PM
I just closed on my house, paid in CASH!
bitches!

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Nov.19, 12:59 AM
(2011.Nov.18 01:37 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

just sayin

Here is a tip, save your McDonalds change for the next month and spend it in game for a 5 dollar donation.

im falling in love with you. full homo. j/k...

i think...

no really i'm kidding.

gayest post of the day! Success.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Nov.23, 06:56 AM
(2011.Nov.18 03:50 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  I just closed on my house, paid in CASH!
bitches!

Nice! Flying into Newark friday at 3:45pm

Be there!

I smoke crack!
2011.Nov.23, 09:23 AM
Ding, how long you in the area for?
Come see moe. with me this weekend.