Is this a glitch or something
2007.Jun.19, 12:33 AM
Is this a glitch or something
Hey people theres some dude by the name of beephree and he attaked me and like i was sentenced 2 minutes in jail because of being caught in the crossfire and he got like 25minutes and then all of a sudden i check back at the farm and his name disappeared but it sayes i still had a minute left, could he possiblely used a glitch or hack, or is it just me?
2007.Jun.19, 12:59 AM

He could've busted out or someone could've busted him out.
2007.Jun.19, 05:03 AM

You should definitely read both the tutorial in game and the whole tips and tricks forum before making other posts. I don't mind helping but you ask alot of basic questions that are already answered in them.
2007.Jun.19, 11:27 AM
hey i figured it out
He sent me mail saying he is using cheating devices to help him out in the game, so thats why he got out earlier than expected
2007.Jun.19, 11:53 AM
Re: hey i figured it out
DaBunnyIsPimp Wrote:He sent me mail saying he is using cheating devices to help him out in the game, so thats why he got out earlier than expected

Normally these types of things you tell the game admin.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.19, 05:17 PM

Make sure what you claimed about him is true. I know Zenith will help anyone out on valid issues. Non-valid slandering stuff is Taboo unless you want others attacking you like somebody in game here is doing.
Either:
1. He busted himself,
2. Somebody busted him, or
3. Somebody paid bail.

Maybe I should bail some people out with a little cash so I can be #40 something on the Pantheon for that area too. LOL
2007.Jun.29, 04:45 PM

or he got out using credits
2007.Jun.29, 04:50 PM

Yeah, that too. Still had to pay. LOL
2007.Jun.29, 11:42 PM

He had a iMisfibuli Combustionator x2700y, and this device can get him out of jail by making him sit in a corner with his hands over his eyes, clicking his heels 3 times, and uttering the magic word: Peek-a-boo.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Jun.29, 11:48 PM

LMAO