fun of the game
2007.Jun.17, 01:59 PM

In my oppinion if we wanna keep the game fun and games, we must keep the evial and good, what fun would it be without people trying to bully you, and then you getting a friend to bully them till they cry sorry? Personally fun and games is getting your ass in loads of trouble and finally getting out of it just to pass it on to someone else. Not to the point of online attacking, just say if you was in war and you was close to being wiped (before Zenny put the temp, or proper change in) I don't care how people think about it I would personally get another gang into the war so I could keep my gangs war up and let the other gang go before me lol. It's the way of the game, it happens we move on and so do they. Hopefully. :oops:
2007.Jun.17, 03:36 PM

and if you have read all i wrote"i included myself in the prob,i know i have done things that is not honourable in this game,but when 1st through 5th lvls mail me telling me they are thinking about not playing because of the behavier of us higher and mid lvl players ,it made me think twice about all i have done and seen done by us higher and mid lvl players
2007.Jun.17, 03:46 PM

All this negativity made me realize that 15 people have put me on their enemy lists....I may get a complex...Peace,love, happy fathers's day
2007.Jun.17, 03:50 PM

lol happy fathers day to you as well freind,i have 5 enemys,thought i had it bad,i know your cool though
2007.Jun.17, 05:52 PM

See, that's the thing, I don't believe any top level does take on those lvl 1-5 so maybe you need to look a little lower? We usually have better things to do than declare on gangs with members lvl 1-5 (what would we win?!?!) and mugging some1 for 7$ isn't exactly what I call a worthy 24 energy spent... (yes, I know, there's been ONE exception in ONE contest, this ain't making the whole history though).

I know what you mean but accusing the high levels of all the bad things and beyond that happened in the game isn't gonna do jack. And we can't all become peaceful either, how will we level? Who's gonna have fun after? What will be the goal of the game?

On a side note, I now have 12 enemies, which is a personal record for me and weirdly enough, I gained 5 in 1 day, the very next day the new Pestilence merged. HMMMMMM :oops:

Don't think my ex co-members would have done that to me but it is a nice coincidence, no?
2007.Jun.17, 06:40 PM

We'll just have to add 5 extra friends Smile

btw...there are way more good eggs on here than bad...you gotta give everyone a chance first...then if the behaviour is repeated you know you've got an issue Smile

doh
2007.Jun.17, 07:25 PM

i really was talking npt just high lvls but mid lvl gangs as well i thought i had out that in ther as well,i know alot of you that are higher than me are pretty cool,but there is a few that goes to the extreme,but i guess it all works out in the end,as for enemys,i have none on my list,but for some reason or anouther 5 players don't like me,which is cool also,i guess the old saying you can't keep everybody happy is true,hope i have not made anybody mad with this post,just my personal feelings,everybody has a right to theirs on this issue to
2007.Jun.18, 12:13 AM

Well as for enemies mine whent down to 11yesterday but moved back up to 12 again shortlly after. Lol, I think of it this way, people could be putting you down as an enemy so they can see you and get to attack you quiker. If they aren't then...who cares lol.
2007.Jun.18, 02:21 AM

i think elmocapone and thedane are super gay

my $.02

Smile
2007.Jun.18, 03:27 AM

you shoudnt worry to much about Friends/Enemies list for example
In my enemy list I put just targets( players who are easy and give me good exp) they arent my reall enemies. In oposite i kept my reall enemies and gang members on friends list to have them togheder and easier see who is online