did cipher quit?
2011.Aug.31, 03:54 PM
RE: did cipher quit?
(2011.Aug.31 02:58 PM)Leopard Wrote:  nothing since 8/13 & that was just a correction & not new code

Ever thought maybe there is code being written and tested and tweaked some?
Do you know how to code?
Have you ever coded anything?
Do you know what they are working on?
Do you know if its a simple code?

I mean realistically NONE of you know whats going on behind the scenes. Dont assume he's not working on something when you dont know what he is doing.
2011.Aug.31, 04:04 PM
(2011.Aug.31 03:54 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.31 02:58 PM)Leopard Wrote:  nothing since 8/13 & that was just a correction & not new code

Do you know how to code?

I mean realistically NONE of you know whats going on behind the scenes. Dont assume he's not working on something when you dont know what he is doing.

i agree with this especially if he isnt copy paste programing , and if he was alotta stuff would come out very fast ...only to work very wrong and need weeks worth of fixing at the least

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Aug.31, 04:11 PM
(2011.Aug.31 02:44 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.31 02:14 PM)filthymick Wrote:  calm down. they dont have to be logged in to be working

if he was working wouldn't we see some upgrades?

you cant expect everything to happen right away. perhaps he is reading thru past ideas as well as new ones. also he could be testing ideas out that he has implemented on a paralell AL that we do not get to see. all sorts of possibilities, all i'm saying is chillax bros

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.31, 04:19 PM
cipher isn't working on shit!!!

the end

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2011.Aug.31, 04:22 PM
i want my money back!

Wu tang
2011.Aug.31, 04:24 PM
i want my mom to donate more often

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.31, 04:32 PM
(2011.Aug.31 03:54 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  

Do you know how to code?

I used to do a lot of basic-level programming, and have a number of friends who are far more advanced, and can say that they probably are taking a bit long...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Aug.31, 05:22 PM
An updates to come thread would be nice of him, but then I may be asking for to much of his time.

No wonder the AL community keeps shrinking and new talent is far and few?
2011.Aug.31, 07:33 PM
(2011.Aug.31 04:32 PM)Accipender Wrote:  I used to do a lot of basic-level programming, and have a number of friends who are far more advanced, and can say that they probably are taking a bit long...

You have to compensate for how the AL Code has changed from the initial code engine that Zenith bought. I dont believe Zen is coding anymore, I believe it's fully cipher coding as thats what he was hired to do.

I do agree that it MAYBE taking a bit long for changes, but when you dont have an open server to the public to test on, who are we to say he isnt looking for bugs within the game?

Also, how do we know he isnt recoding the things that are fucked up, such as XP rates, or maybe those fight codes......catch my drift?
2011.Aug.31, 07:38 PM
(2011.Aug.31 07:33 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.31 04:32 PM)Accipender Wrote:  I used to do a lot of basic-level programming, and have a number of friends who are far more advanced, and can say that they probably are taking a bit long...

You have to compensate for how the AL Code has changed from the initial code engine that Zenith bought. I dont believe Zen is coding anymore, I believe it's fully cipher coding as thats what he was hired to do.

I do agree that it MAYBE taking a bit long for changes, but when you dont have an open server to the public to test on, who are we to say he isnt looking for bugs within the game?

Also, how do we know he isnt recoding the things that are fucked up, such as XP rates, or maybe those fight codes......catch my drift?

He would post in the newspaper if he was.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.