fightlogger
2007.Jun.15, 01:24 PM
fightlogger
before, when you were about to attack someone and it listed all your previous attack history it listed all the WIN!s in green and LOSS!es in red, but now they both are the same color in the fightlogger, and that is what is now listed.

do you think you can change this back please?
2007.Jun.15, 02:14 PM

Yeah I liked the old gang fightlogger better. Sad
2007.Jun.15, 02:37 PM

Don't think so, a few changes and optimizations were made to make pages load faster and be easier on the server load.

Just be more careful when looking, we all have to deal with it and I prefer to save 100 times 0.8 seconds per day than to not having to take 2-3 seconds to look at my logs of the person I'm about to fight. (shouldn't we all know who's arse we can and cannot kick anyway??)
2007.Jun.15, 06:30 PM

I like having the stalemates on there.
2007.Jun.15, 08:08 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:(shouldn't we all know who's arse we can and cannot kick anyway??)
Apparently not! lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.16, 12:35 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:(shouldn't we all know who's arse we can and cannot kick anyway??)
Apparently not! lol
Ah come on, it ended 3-3(I think??), give some love brother!
2007.Jun.18, 03:22 PM

With the new format on people you attacked previously it is hard to remember if you left them or mugged them.

Speaking of muggings, I used to have that info on the status pages when I went to attack somebody. Usually told me if they had bucks on them for being offline for a week or two. Now it only says win. No $$$ amounts anymore. :-( Any chance we can go back to the old way? I don't write down what money I take. I would just look on that person's name and see how much. HEHE Thanks.