Attacking Offline
2007.Jun.13, 10:41 PM

I sure hope that's not the day Rafal, Pullo and myself had a thing?

@ Eagle, everytime I log in and check the last action, it says 1 seconds ago, I'm so confused!!! :massivegrin:

@ Westend, Does that mean I'm more respectful of others because I wait 30 minutes instead of 25? lol
And why in hell would Zen have to apologize and send stims to anyone? She ain't attacking!?!! :wink:
2007.Jun.13, 11:21 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:I sure hope that's not the day Rafal, Pullo and myself had a thing?

Nope it wasn't you three. You guys usually handle things yourselves.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.14, 05:47 AM

Well...I guess the ones who got attacked is to be blamed here. But other then that, you can send them flying off for popcorn next time. I don't think its worth for you to bother with such issues. You have bigger things to attend to...

Hey Zen, U should force everybody in the game to buy small stims...like 10 LOL

@Thor I really have no issue with whether its 25 or 30 mins offline. Its usually that I am offline, and I guess the ppl who attack me know it already LOL. I have no problem with ppl attacking after 25 mins offline. I respect you because of the nature of yourself JP, not because of the way you attack offline :-).

G
2007.Jun.14, 09:57 AM

I try to give players 2 hours of offline before attacking. Of course, mistakes can happen. Also if I'm rushing to finish a level I might go as low as 1 hour. I think attacking below an hour is for sending messages or provoking a war. I don't mind being attacked if I'm marked away or offline, but if it's close I usually ask people about it, not to beg for stims but to make sure they are not trying to get a message through.

As for stims, I think everybody should have stims just for this matter. I keep a healthy stock of about 100k$ in stims at all times Biggrin

I think a good solution would be to save the defender last action time in the attack logs for both the defender and the attacker. This way a defender cannot claim he was online if he really wasn't because both parties see it in the attack logs.

And if you don't see the attack log page maybe you should donate so you can.
2007.Jun.14, 10:06 AM

The way I do it is I give it about 40 minutes+ if they come online whilst still in hospital I always give them stims, if I come online after being attacked I'll ask for a stim or two out of generosity if they don't send it I leave it. but do remember it. Twisted
2007.Jun.16, 07:20 AM

pffft this is one of the reasons i quit

Who cares if your attacked online or offline or whatever, thats the hole point of the game. Stock up on stim packs if you dont like being in the hospital.

Anyways i dont play anymore, ive been logging on lately to see whats happening, a few more gangs now than when i left, but still hardly any wars!!!

Attack me for exp if you want to, i will fully enequip so im easy to beat.

happy gaming
2007.Jun.16, 07:25 AM

peajew Wrote:pffft this is one of the reasons i quit

Who cares if your attacked online or offline or whatever, thats the hole point of the game. Stock up on stim packs if you dont like being in the hospital.

Anyways i dont play anymore, ive been logging on lately to see whats happening, a few more gangs now than when i left, but still hardly any wars!!!

Attack me for exp if you want to, i will fully enequip so im easy to beat.

happy gaming

Is now a good time to bring up the fact that the "retirement district" is a complete joke?

I think every player who quits should become an experience cow / punching bag.

Props to Peajew and others who didn't run and hide.
2007.Jun.16, 11:30 AM

peajew Wrote:Attack me for exp if you want to, i will fully enequip so im easy to beat.
No gears = low power level = hard to get good exp.
Smart move if you dont really wanna get attacked though.
2007.Jun.16, 01:02 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:No gears = low power level = hard to get good exp.
Smart move if you dont really wanna get attacked though.

What he's trying to say, if you want to leave yourself as an "Experience Cow" it is better if you leave your armor and weapon on. People get more experience the more difficult the combat is. Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.16, 01:21 PM

Quote:No gears = low power level = hard to get good exp

Unfortunately totally untrue