Who was the first person you hosp'd?
2011.Jul.30, 09:28 PM
RE: Who was the first person you hosp'd?
All I can remember is I was lvl 5 and he was lvl 3 n I didn t know what hosp ment, let alone hosp online. I kno this cuz a lvl 7/8 yoda hosped me hard! This was early 07 haha! Back when I was near puns strength[/align]

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.30, 11:54 PM
TeamPBR

I was 30 minutes old when he hospitalized me for 2 hours. Shadowguard hospitalized him for me. That is how we met Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Jul.31, 12:57 AM
When I was an ubern00b I hosp'd low level online.
2011.Jul.31, 01:18 AM
we need more people like carlweathers to hosp the newbs i think that is a BIG reason why people keep playing. to beat the person who hosps them who isnt 1 million levels a head of them.

Wu tang
2011.Jul.31, 08:29 AM
(2011.Jul.31 01:18 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  we need more people like carlweathers to hosp the newbs i think that is a BIG reason why people keep playing. to beat the person who hosps them who isnt 1 million levels a head of them.

I disagree. If Mace hadn't help me work something out I doubt I would be here now. And I never hit her, then or later. Not once. There can be other reasons for staying besides revenge.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Jul.31, 08:46 AM
I honestly cant remember who the first person it was that I hosp'd. I know that I've never been afraid to use that option though lol.
2011.Jul.31, 10:56 AM
NoHero [11165]

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Jul.31, 11:14 AM
i dont hosp most of the people who i have passed who have previously hosped me. the self satisfaction in knowing i passed them is enough for me. and it might not be a reason everyone keeps playing but it definitely motivates people who have never played a game like this before to work at a goal.

Wu tang
2011.Jul.31, 01:54 PM
you know, i'm thinkin it might've been Jaysin. he's my referral and all so i probably hosp'd him before i ever did anyone else.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Jul.31, 02:52 PM
Some level 1. I was discovering what hosp meant.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!