Easter prizes
2011.Jul.27, 04:21 PM
RE: Easter prizes
(2011.Jul.27 03:47 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  That was a thanksgiving prize(i think). I also searched the ID numbers but could not find anything, unless zen used the lower ID numbers like with benders belt..!!

Doesn't seem to be anything down that end either - although Bender does have a very nice belt
2011.Jul.27, 05:19 PM
(2011.Jul.27 04:21 PM)MrJones Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.27 03:47 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  That was a thanksgiving prize(i think). I also searched the ID numbers but could not find anything, unless zen used the lower ID numbers like with benders belt..!!

Doesn't seem to be anything down that end either - although Bender does have a very nice belt

Yeah i looked as well but could not see anything.!!

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Jul.27, 05:48 PM
i believe it is an attachment to the winners house. it isn't something someone can actually view. winners can just copy and paste though.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.27, 06:04 PM
Awakened Lands Energy Tank
Welcome to the experimental Febiani Titanium Alloy NeoKinetic Energy Storage and Retrieval unit (or TANK as the engineers have started calling it).

Here you will be able to store some of your energy and retrieve it for later use.

As a recipient of one of the first few portable R&D models, you have what we like to call an "over-engineered" sample. If you sell your house, you will lose all stored energy, however you will be able to transport the TANK to your new house, should you purchase one. Your model also contains improved safe-guards and better electronics than will be in the final production models.

You currently have 25 energy in your tank.

Deposit Amount

Withdraw Amount

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This holds enough energy for one attack,
2011.Jul.27, 06:31 PM
does it cost energy to store?

Wu tang
2011.Jul.27, 06:40 PM
Sounds like good prizes. Can't wait for mine (=

If I had my way, I'd get a Unique long sword with plus 2 end but with 50 weight. Of course, it would have to be the best in the game.

He-Man, master of Greyskull type shit. For real.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.27 07:11 PM by SimonAnything.
2011.Jul.27, 08:26 PM
(2011.Jul.27 06:31 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  does it cost energy to store?

No cost. We can add and remove EP when ever we want. Tank size depends on the house. There are other additions to it being released soon. Not going into details but it will add EP to it when offline.

From what Zen has told me, a store version will be available down the road. Once again I'm not going into detail but from what I've been told, the store item will degrade each day.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Jul.27, 09:15 PM
The biggest thing will be the ability to grow/build energy while offline.

The current tank without the upgrades that will be needed is really useless, but in the longrun I think ours willl not degrade the same way and become valuable in that sense.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.27 09:15 PM by randomjacker.
2011.Jul.27, 09:19 PM
(2011.Jul.27 09:15 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  The biggest thing will be the ability to grow/build energy while offline.

The current tank without the upgrades that will be needed is really useless, but in the longrun I think ours willl not degrade the same way and become valuable in that sense.

i could be wrong but i thought it was something that couldn't be sold.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.27, 09:40 PM
sounds good. it would make a nice addition to the game Wink

Wu tang