Promotion Track at McAdams. <_<
2007.Jun.11, 05:41 PM
Promotion Track at McAdams. <_<
1. The stated requirements for promotion from Janitor to Cashier at McAdams are to have stats of Endurance 1.6, an Int of 1.0, and a Work Experience of 3.0.

So far, so good.

2. According to my Homepage my character has a natural Int of 1.0.

Yay me! Biggrin

That requirement then would appear to be met. ^_^

3. Work experience as a janitor provides a daily experience boost of +0.4 Endurance and +1.0 Work Experience.

4. A look at my bank records confirms that my character has cashed 6 paychecks after having had 6 full workdays.

5. 0.4 Endurance * 7 days = 2.8 Endurance.

1.0 Work Experience * 7 = 7 Work Experience.

2.8 Endurance > the 1.6 Endurance the promotion is said to require.
7 Work Experience > the 3.0 Work Experience the job requires.

And yet my character hasn't been promoted. :cry:

I've tried quiting and rejoining because I've seen some games where something like that was required but that doesn't seem to work either. @_@

So the question has to be, am I misinterpreting the given information or is there indeed something wrong with the promotion track at McAdams? (Perhaps a subroutine meant to deal with the counters not being invoked?). :?

All help appreciated! Smile
2007.Jun.11, 06:04 PM

those required stats are what you need to gain to get the promotion. If you watch daily they'll go down.
2007.Jun.11, 06:07 PM

You can have a promotion once all the stats are marked as "good" like this:
Position Wage Acc Dex Res Str End Int Rep Exp
Police Recruit $ 100 Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

Then you have to click yourself on the next job to be promoted. It's not automatic because there may be some time when you'll want to go down a job or 2 to gain more of this stats instead of that 1.
2007.Jun.11, 06:31 PM

Aha! Much is explained then. Smile

Thanks. That does relieve my mind. Biggrin