┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jul.16, 12:32 PM
RE: XMAS CONTEST PRIZE IS NEXT?!
you know what would be fucked up?
prizes given out for contest that happened after xmas.

oh wait... it did happen. st pattys prize was given out.

lets poll how long it'll take for the easter prizes to be awarded. or if it'll be awarded after or before the xmas contest.

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Jul.16, 06:58 PM
this definitely needs to be brought to light. I believe i am the non refresh winner and was told the day of that non refresh gets a prize as well. Lets get shit done!
2011.Jul.16, 07:00 PM
(2011.Jul.07 09:13 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.07 08:17 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  The special eggs were probably the ones you got in your inventory now. The other eggs gave in the moment bonuses like cash, humanity, extra career hours, ap and the like. No one probably got jipped, you all just probably didn't know how many "special" eggs you all got.

im pretty sure people would be able to remeber how many "special eggs" they got if it hadnt taken months to recieve the items

honestly i could care less i wasnt around and im glad you guys got fucked

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.18, 07:17 PM
who cares about contest prizes, add something with substance, seriously

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.18, 07:23 PM
(2011.Jul.18 07:17 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  who cares about contest prizes, add something with substance, seriously

POTY?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Jul.18, 08:57 PM
(2011.Jul.18 07:17 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  who cares about contest prizes, add something with substance, seriously

As if that would ever happen Mad
2011.Jul.19, 09:00 PM
I really haven't said much of anything to Zen about a prize yet. If she's busy, so be it. Patience should be rewarded though.
2011.Jul.19, 10:19 PM
Still bitching and whining i see....

Good old AL.
2011.Jul.20, 03:10 AM
(2011.Jul.19 09:00 PM)SimonAnything Wrote:  I really haven't said much of anything to Zen about a prize yet. If she's busy, so be it. Patience should be rewarded though.

I mailed her right after the results came out to ask if second place got anything and her response was something along the lines of "I don't even remember what I said first place gets" and nothing since