Real Life vs AL Life
2011.Jul.06, 11:38 AM
RE: Real Life vs AL Life
(2011.Jul.06 10:21 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i stay inside all day, but then again so does everyone else here..

i don't stay inside all day. i mostly play from my phone so AL goes where ever i do. takes me less time to log to crime and train then it does my friends to send a text message. they think i know a lot of other people and text with them all the time

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Jul.06, 11:42 AM
(2011.Jul.06 11:38 AM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.06 10:21 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i stay inside all day, but then again so does everyone else here..

i don't stay inside all day. i mostly play from my phone so AL goes where ever i do. takes me less time to log to crime and train then it does my friends to send a text message. they think i know a lot of other people and text with them all the time

that's my plan once i get an upgrade available.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Jul.06, 12:13 PM
I don't have a job....and a real life [Image: sadwalk.gif]
2011.Jul.06, 01:06 PM
(2011.Jul.06 11:38 AM)Acooper Wrote:  

which is only half true.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.06, 05:55 PM
(2011.Jul.05 09:35 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.05 08:58 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  How many days have you spent experiencing REAL life in the last 12 months AL free? Just sunshine, kids, friends, family, etc and NO AL?

Wait, let me get this question straight? If you work (2 jobs I might add at 70 hours per week total), spend time with family and log in to AL, you still don't have a real life? You might want to clarify this question some........

but then I could just be having a blonde moment and not understanding the question

hang on jola's kids play this game too so technically she can spend time on al and it counts as family time. does this mean that she does not have a life?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jul.06, 06:36 PM
Point and click thousands and thousands of times mindlessly my friends. No real end game. No real strategy. Spend actual bucks to be an e-bully or point and click non-stop to get ahead in AL (HOLY FRIGGIN' WASTE). The third choice is just to...QUIT. Spend time with friends, family, getting laid, sun, wind and LIFE. Try it please. You will be happier. Peace out.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.06 06:39 PM by UncleDave.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2011.Jul.06, 06:52 PM
(2011.Jul.06 06:36 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Point and click thousands and thousands of times mindlessly my friends. No real end game. No real strategy. Spend actual bucks to be an e-bully or point and click non-stop to get ahead in AL (HOLY FRIGGIN' WASTE). The third choice is just to...QUIT. Spend time with friends, family, getting laid, sun, wind and LIFE. Try it please. You will be happier. Peace out.

hows your sex life auntie dave? is your frustration pent up?... i can help you relieve it if you need to (im guessing yes)... but its gonna cost you.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jul.06, 08:37 PM
(2011.Jul.06 06:52 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.06 06:36 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Point and click thousands and thousands of times mindlessly my friends. No real end game. No real strategy. Spend actual bucks to be an e-bully or point and click non-stop to get ahead in AL (HOLY FRIGGIN' WASTE). The third choice is just to...QUIT. Spend time with friends, family, getting laid, sun, wind and LIFE. Try it please. You will be happier. Peace out.

hows your sex life auntie dave? is your frustration pent up?... i can help you relieve it if you need to (im guessing yes)... but its gonna cost you.

"Fat chicks need lovin' too. But they gotta pay."

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Jul.06, 10:33 PM
(2011.Jul.06 09:11 AM)klaw16 Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.05 08:58 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  How many days have you spent experiencing REAL life in the last 12 months AL free? Just sunshine, kids, friends, family, etc and NO AL?

Wait, let me get this question straight? If you work (2 jobs I might add at 70 hours per week total), spend time with family and log in to AL, you still don't have a real life? You might want to clarify this question some........

but then I could just be having a blonde moment and not understanding the question

You work 70 hours a week at 2 jobs!?!? Time to look one a new (single) job, my dear. Yikes!
I wish you luck. That's no joke.

I only need to work one job and it pays enough. The second job is because I am paying for my son's education, giving him a break in life. Once that is paid off, then my second job will end lol

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Jul.07, 12:11 AM
(2011.Jul.06 10:33 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.06 09:11 AM)klaw16 Wrote:  

You work 70 hours a week at 2 jobs!?!? Time to look one a new (single) job, my dear. Yikes!
I wish you luck. That's no joke.

I only need to work one job and it pays enough. The second job is because I am paying for my son's education, giving him a break in life. Once that is paid off, then my second job will end lol

super mod

DigitalAngel= Kind, generous, loving and has a very good personality.

If i have ever pissed you off in the past i am sorry :(

=P

I LOVE YOU. :D