Hey there - My gang dissappeared
2007.Jun.08, 09:26 PM
Hey there - My gang dissappeared
and now all my henchmen are asking what happened - curious - it was a five slot gang and . . . now its gone - thats a good couple hundred K worth of cash that just dissappeared.

Thanks
2007.Jun.08, 09:30 PM

what was the gangs name?
2007.Jun.08, 10:21 PM

I think it was w3rd - we were marvel warriors, but we were going through a team decision to change the name and I named it something stupid while we were figuring that out.

I'm pretty sure it was w3rd and I'm pretty sure the sign was ^_^
2007.Jun.08, 10:23 PM

did you have a lot of attacks in your events?
2007.Jun.08, 10:25 PM

iCursh Wrote:I think it was w3rd - we were marvel warriors, but we were going through a team decision to change the name and I named it something stupid while we were figuring that out.

I'm pretty sure it was w3rd and I'm pretty sure the sign was ^_^

i do remember a seeing a gang with that name.
2007.Jun.09, 07:26 AM

Yes we did - there were alot of attacks - Some gang was waring us.
2007.Jun.09, 09:18 AM

what gang?

I hope it wasn't one of our training gangs. We have no intention to hit Marvel and always look at listed alliances.
2007.Jun.09, 09:27 PM

It someone else created it - then left me in charge when they took off.

I just would like the gang back - the original creator is contacting me to get back in and honestly the whole thing just dissappeared . . .

So . . . . this is fun and all - but how do I get my gang back?
2007.Jun.09, 09:30 PM

iCursh Wrote:It someone else created it - then left me in charge when they took off.

I just would like the gang back - the original creator is contacting me to get back in and honestly the whole thing just dissappeared . . .

So . . . . this is fun and all - but how do I get my gang back?

I hope no one went to war with you and destroyed your gang, that would suck for the person that payed all that money.
2007.Jun.09, 10:32 PM

:shock: I hate to say it but it sounds like your gang was destroyed....

Don't look at me I didn't do it!! :shock: