hot boyz vs. shadow swedes gang......
2007.Jun.05, 03:18 PM

ROFLMAO!!!! Biggrin
2007.Jun.05, 03:20 PM

ROFLMAO!!!! Biggrin
2007.Jun.05, 03:57 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Shhh, I'm a super secret spy triple agent undercover!!! In fact, I'm not who I seem to be at all. 8)

someone tell zenith we've found the ghost in the machine. Razz
2007.Jun.05, 04:12 PM

Dingus @ 16:17 Wrote:ROFLMAO!!!! Biggrin
Dingus @ 16:18 Wrote:ROFLMAO!!!! Biggrin
Dingus @ 16:20 Wrote:ROFLMAO!!!! Biggrin

That much eh?

Please don't choke to death while laughing, I wouldn't be able to live with that on my conscience after...
2007.Jun.05, 04:23 PM

yea i thought they were my allies also but i guess not.
Anyways here we go again i didnt start this war this time!!!
i was offline everythin peaceful until i logged in and i was in war with two gangs,
Shadow Knights and (The swedes which i dont really care about them.)
I messaged Crazy Kid president of Shadow Knights asking him why he had declared war on me.
He said because of that other gang my gang destroyed i dont remember the name all i remember is the president of the gang his name was STEVETGERRARD.
And crazykid also said that that gang was "weaker" than mine.
Hey how could it be weaker when the president was lvl 13 when the strongest person in my gang was me Lvl 12.
I asked him to surrender but he never replied.
It was when his gang had like 10 respect, that he defeated me twice and sent me a message asking for me to surrender and give him 25k.
So me and my gang attacked him, and they got destroyed.
Now crazykid wants 45k from me, or he will destroy my gang.
I told him i didnt have that money so im not payin, so he said he was gonna destroy my gang, i dont really mind all the attacking but hes stronger than me and all my gang so i cant even fight back and every time he defeats any of us he hospitalizes us.
Like i said i dont mind the attackin cuase this is a war but login on and being in the hospital all day is really annoying.
Thats why i really dont login and stay online most of the time i just login see if im in the hospital if i am then i log right back out.
So their not doing this for respect cause if they were they would of stopped a long time ago, before this war my gang had 160+ respect, i cant even tell you how much it has now cause im in the hospital.
2007.Jun.05, 04:39 PM

Ooops got a lil excited! Darn turretts....... Razz
2007.Jun.05, 04:39 PM

so your basically shouting Heylp Heylp in a penelope pitstop voice are you.

and you destroyed liverpool FC, thats worth some help if nothing else, although i thought that was a thugs gang? damn hustla you have made some enemies

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jun.06, 05:14 PM

andyscho Wrote:so your basically shouting Heylp Heylp in a penelope pitstop voice are you.............

Nice touch.
2007.Jun.06, 06:00 PM

I still say the Hot boyz sound waaaay too gaaaay to be taken seriously.
:ducks then runs like heck:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jun.06, 06:58 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I still say the Hot boyz sound waaaay too gaaaay to be taken seriously.
:ducks then runs like heck:

It does sound gay... and i aint running... where on earth did u come up with such a wussy name? :shock: