Abysmal F-500 PT Launcher
Item Type Ranged (Shotgun)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 20
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 9.0 kg
Standard Price $1
Trade-in Value $1
For years, the victor in combat was decided by bullet size and damage. But finally, keebler engineers have developed an all new style of weapon that attacks two vital organs - the stomach and the mind. The Abysmal PT Launcher is used to shoot small frosted treats at the user's enemies, which will immediately stuff them. In an added twist, every 3rd poptart is covered in awful tasted Frosting out of 500 shots per minute, hence the F-500. The disgust of the abysmal tasting poptart confuses the opponent, since all toaster strudel is delicious. The ensuing chaos destroys them in both body and mind, without wasting bullets. The F-500 also comes with a backup case of poptarts that are free of awful frosting in the event that the user becomes hungry mid-battle.
2011.May.21, 02:45 PM
RE: Looking to buy
I've used it for a few days here and there when badluck had it. Not sure if he took it with him. But its not a good weapon at all.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.May.21, 03:02 PM
(2011.May.21 02:45 PM)Brugada Wrote:  I've used it for a few days here and there when badluck had it. Not sure if he took it with him. But its not a good weapon at all.

i heard it was the same as sb1 with no stats? you seriously dont think its worth looking into then?
2011.May.21, 03:08 PM
Brug is an SMG user. So he wouldn't be getting the same use out of it as a shotgun user. As far as I know it is an SB-1 with no stats.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.May.21, 03:11 PM
No stats doesn't mean it will be a great weapon. It will only hit so hard. There are better weapons out there. Would be only a collectable in my book. Maybe someone will speak up and let you borrow it.

You know there's a reason poptart got rid of it...
(2011.May.21 03:08 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Brug is an SMG user. So he wouldn't be getting the same use out of it as a shotgun user. As far as I know it is an SB-1 with no stats.

I do not use a SMG.
This post was last modified: 2011.May.21 03:12 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2011.May.21, 03:15 PM
(2011.May.21 03:11 PM)Brugada Wrote:  No stats doesn't mean it will be a great weapon. It will only hit so hard. There are better weapons out there. Would be only a collectable in my book. Maybe someone will speak up and let you borrow it.

(2011.May.21 03:08 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Brug is an SMG user. So he wouldn't be getting the same use out of it as a shotgun user. As far as I know it is an SB-1 with no stats.

I do not use a SMG.

hopefully someone will let me borrow it im to far off an sb1 just looking for the edge
2011.May.21, 03:25 PM
ask mac. that cat buys and sells every unique out there. or win your own dude.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.May.21, 03:34 PM
(2011.May.21 03:11 PM)Brugada Wrote:  No stats doesn't mean it will be a great weapon. It will only hit so hard. There are better weapons out there. Would be only a collectable in my book. Maybe someone will speak up and let you borrow it.

I do not use a SMG.

Don't lie I was on our account last night. Hows that FN PS90 treating you?

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.May.22, 06:58 AM
(2011.May.21 03:34 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  

I do not use a SMG.

Don't lie I was on our account last night. Hows that FN PS90 treating you?

He should be around rank 9 or 10 in Subs by now

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.May.22, 07:01 AM
Oh yeah that's right, Nikki knows where I should be.Rolleyes

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)