36th chamber
2011.May.18, 02:18 PM
RE: 36th chamber
I've laid more hosps on le habitants than anyone else in this game, so how I'm a pussy is beyond me. And toronto isn't in quebec, I speak english but you can check my french. (Insert link from kush)

Wu tang
2011.May.18, 02:22 PM
I like how batidiot says toronto is in quebec and then brugada who's equally as geographically challenged says it's the 'most sense batshit ever made'.

What are you guys smoking that you can't remember where cities are located? I need to get my hands on some of that and roll it in a blunt

CHECK MY FRENCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk68dCUQjzE

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.May.18, 02:43 PM
(2011.May.18 02:18 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  I've laid more hosps on le habitants than anyone else in this game, so how I'm a pussy is beyond me. And toronto isn't in quebec, I speak english but you can check my french. (Insert link from kush)

there's a lot that's beyond you, pink taco.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.May.18, 02:43 PM
(2011.May.18 02:22 PM)traumakush Wrote:  I like how batidiot says toronto is in quebec and then brugada who's equally as geographically challenged says it's the 'most sense batshit ever made'.

What are you guys smoking that you can't remember where cities are located? I need to get my hands on some of that and roll it in a blunt

CHECK MY FRENCH

b/c its canada and really no one cares. it is the most useless country that relies on the power of america. without america, canada would be shit. oh wait... it is still shit.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.18, 02:48 PM
(2011.May.18 02:43 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.May.18 02:18 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  I've laid more hosps on le habitants than anyone else in this game, so how I'm a pussy is beyond me. And toronto isn't in quebec, I speak english but you can check my french. (Insert link from kush)

there's a lot that's beyond you, pink taco.

you mad bro?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.May.18, 02:48 PM
(2011.May.18 02:43 PM)ditallica Wrote:  
(2011.May.18 02:22 PM)traumakush Wrote:  I like how batidiot says toronto is in quebec and then brugada who's equally as geographically challenged says it's the 'most sense batshit ever made'.

CHECK MY FRENCH

b/c its canada and really no one cares. it is the most useless country that relies on the power of america. without america, canada would be shit. oh wait... it is still shit.

Cool story bro.

You should cry some more about being attacked and hosped by spacebird and the habitat band wagon and retire already. What happened to "IM SO DONE WIV DEEZ GAME ITS SO GAY NOW ZEN DOES NOTHING"

Sound like a big fucking pussy crying for attention and when noone gives it to you you troll the forums like a bitch

come get some you faggot

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.May.18, 02:50 PM
(2011.May.18 02:48 PM)traumakush Wrote:  Cool story bro.

You should cry some more about being attacked and hosped by spacebird and the habitat band wagon and retire already. What happened to "IM SO DONE WIV DEEZ GAME ITS SO GAY NOW ZEN DOES NOTHING"

Sound like a big fucking pussy crying for attention and when noone gives it to you you troll the forums like a bitch

come get some you faggot

Cool story bro.

2011.May.18, 02:51 PM
(2011.May.18 02:48 PM)traumakush Wrote:  
(2011.May.18 02:43 PM)ditallica Wrote:  

CHECK MY FRENCH

Cool story bro.

come get some you faggot

someone takes jokes too seriously. probably explains the lack of friends that he has, and why he gets his lunch money stolen by the big bad bullies at school.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.18, 02:52 PM
(2011.Apr.21 09:31 AM)traumakush Wrote:  Its ridiculous that anyone in a position of devising a resolve has blocked everyones mail etc. How is anything supposed to be worked out if we're just siting here as a gang waiting for you guys to get over yourselves and stop hospitalizing. We all get it at this point, you guys are the supreme hospitalizers...

I'd like to just play the game for a day.. zzz

::passes kush a clean tissue::
This post was last modified: 2011.May.18 02:53 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.May.18, 02:54 PM

CHECK MY FRENCH

Toronto isn't in Quebec?
(2011.May.18 02:52 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.21 09:31 AM)traumakush Wrote:  Its ridiculous that anyone in a position of devising a resolve has blocked everyones mail etc. How is anything supposed to be worked out if we're just siting here as a gang waiting for you guys to get over yourselves and stop hospitalizing. We all get it at this point, you guys are the supreme hospitalizers...

I'd like to just play the game for a day.. zzz

::passes kush a clean tissue::

you saved that?
This post was last modified: 2011.May.18 02:55 PM by Monk.

Thread Closed