As we all know...XP is messed up
2011.May.16, 06:20 PM
RE: As we all know...XP is messed up
(2011.May.16 05:30 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.16 05:10 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.May.15 03:41 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.15 11:00 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.May.15 09:25 AM)Accipender Wrote:  Probably has something to do with being armorless, beltless, helmetless, and wielding an electric axe...

yadda yadda....Even Glenn can beat you...Winky and he have The Weakest 50th level Crown...

Btw...after long hours me, Cober and Hunter realize...we have a new winner...

Cisserro [36190] is now The Weakest 40th level in the Game...he have The Crown...we will change the leader when he can beat an active level 40 in the game, till then he is the winner.

accipender holds that crown. level 50 district if you want to prove you don't. also your quote earlier was wrong acci. but i agree with what you meant about the health rating system.

Batman in this case i am doug and you are the other guy.......

If you're willing to fight on equal ground (i.e. not where I have shit equipment), I'm more than happy to, but it's kinda ridiculous when the only reason I suck is because I'm dirt poor. Also, the only reason I can't use the Riot Axe is my endu...

excuses... dude i don't donate and have probably less endurance then you. i use
Armor Qty Weight Actions
Composite Armor - AL2O3 1 11.0 Remove
Helmet Qty Weight Actions
Tactical Helmet - AL2O3 Composite 1 4.5 Remove

so come find me and attack. Smile

What weapon are you using?

My equipment:
Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon You have no ranged weapon equipped.
Melee Weapon Broyles Inc. Electric Axe
Helmet You are not wearing a helmet.
Armor You are not wearing armor.
Armor Shielding You do not have any enabled armor shielding.
This post was last modified: 2011.May.16 06:21 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.May.16, 09:21 PM
1 to me.
This post was last modified: 2011.May.16 10:19 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.May.17, 09:59 AM
i noticed i get around 150+ more xp when i use my ionized compared to bardiche on same targets
This post was last modified: 2011.May.17 10:00 AM by freeksta3798.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2011.May.17, 10:15 AM
(2011.May.16 09:21 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  1 to me.

Wtf??? you and Acci are The weakest 50 ever...even I with my low stats I won against you

MotherFukka 24 12 12 0 8 2,281 0 2,286

and Accipender...start donate or you will be The weakest and poorest lvl 50 Ever...

PS: [Image: tumblr_l7ktpkVKwV1qcsadk.jpg]

He is back....
2011.May.17, 11:21 AM
Batman. Go to sleep. Maybe stick your head in the freezer. That thing is starting to rot.
2011.May.17, 02:18 PM
(2011.May.17 10:15 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.May.16 09:21 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  1 to me.

Wtf??? you and Acci are The weakest 50 ever...even I with my low stats I won against you

MotherFukka 24 12 12 0 8 2,281 0 2,286

and Accipender...start donate or you will be The weakest and poorest lvl 50 Ever...

PS: [Image: tumblr_l7ktpkVKwV1qcsadk.jpg]

I'll never donate. Just the cheap bastard I am. I don't care if I'm the weakest level 50, because I know that others have an unfair advantage.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.May.17, 02:23 PM
(2011.May.17 02:18 PM)Accipender Wrote:  I'll never donate. Just the cheap bastard I am. I don't care if I'm the weakest level 50, because I know that others have an unfair advantage.

It is not an unfair advantage. You have the same option everyone else does, you are given the same opportunity everyone else has. Choosing not to take advantage of it doesn't make it unfair in any way, and you can't blame others for using that advantage either, or make excuses that you don't use that option.

No more excuses about this from the community would be nice.
2011.May.17, 04:23 PM
its true i feel its a fair advantage to have levels on people. i see my level as my 5th stat, which adds to my health. only it is trained differently and gives me tons of other advantages. i dont understand why people dont level up more. so what if you are seen as the weakest level 50 if you can beat a ton of other people you wouldnt otherwise be able to beat?

and if you are not a donator the smartest thing you could do is to level as much as you can before you train, it helps with your trains a lot and will help you catch up.

+1 for knowing what youre doing.

Wu tang
2011.May.17, 04:26 PM
(2011.May.17 04:23 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  its true i feel its a fair advantage to have levels on people. i see my level as my 5th stat, which adds to my health. only it is trained differently and gives me tons of other advantages. i dont understand why people dont level up more. so what if you are seen as the weakest level 50 if you can beat a ton of other people you wouldnt otherwise be able to beat?

and if you are not a donator the smartest thing you could do is to level as much as you can before you train, it helps with your trains a lot and will help you catch up.

+1 for knowing what youre doing.

i accept your +1 on behalf of all empty taco's everywhere in al.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.