storage
2011.May.02, 11:37 PM
storage
what if the fee for our upgraded storage was taken out at roll over automaticly. could even make it an event to let those that want to be reminded every day that they're paying it.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.May.03, 05:01 PM
RE: storage
do you have to pay manually? i never bothered upgrading so i don't know how it works

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.May.07, 01:03 PM
Yes
The first time you try to access it everyday
This post was last modified: 2011.May.07 01:04 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.May.07, 08:09 PM
It would be a nice fix

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.May.08, 08:31 AM
couldn't ya sell some of the stuff off or loan it to people who need it? It should lower it a bit maybe that'd help but I've never had to upgrade mine so I could and probably am wrong.
2011.May.08, 10:48 PM
i charge belts for my gang and so i have a couple extra so i can work a different career. and sometimes i like to take all my armor off and put it in storage and see who i can still beat. doing that puts me way over the weight allowed.

i was just thinging it would be a nice litle additin mostly for people who use their phone a lot. some phones are slow so its a bit annoying if you're at work and in a hurry
This post was last modified: 2011.May.08 10:48 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)