double exp :D
2011.Apr.24, 09:37 AM
RE: double exp :D
(2011.Apr.24 09:28 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  yay, more xp and gifts to distract us from the fact that AL is exactly the same as it was since careers were added

maybe some people don't care.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.24, 09:39 AM
i like al the way it is. these contest add something to the game without having to change it.

Wu tang
2011.Apr.24, 10:40 AM
(2011.Apr.23 06:57 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.23 04:50 PM)Acooper Wrote:  Woould also be cool if zen could include all the inactives in the user list also. give us a few more targets to attack. Winky

http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/index.php/Inactive_List

It would be nice, but the user list would get crowded as hell

the wiki hasn't been updated in a long time, and i wasn't talking permanently just for the weekend is all

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Apr.24, 12:46 PM
(2011.Apr.24 09:39 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  i like al the way it is. these contest add something to the game without having to change it.

facetious much?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Apr.24, 01:44 PM
All hail Queen Zenith!

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Apr.24, 10:37 PM
(2011.Apr.24 09:28 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  yay, more xp and gifts to distract us from the fact that AL is exactly the same as it was since careers were added

Careers? Are those new?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Apr.24, 10:54 PM
Al is career in and of itself.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Apr.25, 08:22 PM
(2011.Apr.24 10:37 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

Careers? Are those new?

that's my point. nothing has been added, or "implemented," since new careers / new skills. it's been like a year or 2 since anything of value has been added to the game.

literally, it's been zenith fighting off hackers like she's defending the arc of the convenant from barbarians. what the hell is up with that?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Apr.25, 09:21 PM
(2011.Apr.25 08:22 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  

Careers? Are those new?

that's my point. nothing has been added, or "implemented," since new careers / new skills. it's been like a year or 2 since anything of value has been added to the game.

literally, it's been zenith fighting off hackers like she's defending the arc of the convenant from barbarians. what the hell is up with that?

You DO realize that you explicitly compared AL to a device that allows you to communicate directly with God, right?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Apr.25, 09:29 PM
(2011.Apr.25 09:21 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.25 08:22 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  

Careers? Are those new?

You DO realize that you explicitly compared AL to a device that allows you to communicate directly with God, right?

i can tell that you are douchbag in real life b/c you analyze everything too much. no one likes that

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.