I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
2011.Apr.21, 05:59 PM
RE: I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
(2011.Apr.21 05:55 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.21 05:53 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Wraith was a mod, right? I am sort of recalling that was part of his downfall.

I heard someone sold him a katana for 1 million but I could be wrong.
You are wrong. I sold the 1 million dollar Katana to ShadowGuard. I knew he was sitting there refreshing the screen, because a special edition sword of some sort was gonna hit the market randomly. So I had the idea to just stick any sword for sale for a million, and he bought it within seconds. That actually led to the item sale section being revamped.

Thanks for bringing that up though, probably one of my favorite things that happened playing this game.
2011.Apr.21, 06:09 PM
(2011.Apr.21 05:59 PM)Weebay Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.21 05:53 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Wraith was a mod, right? I am sort of recalling that was part of his downfall.

You are wrong. I sold the 1 million dollar Katana to ShadowGuard. I knew he was sitting there refreshing the screen, because a special edition sword of some sort was gonna hit the market randomly. So I had the idea to just stick any sword for sale for a million, and he bought it within seconds. That actually led to the item sale section being revamped.

Thanks for bringing that up though, probably one of my favorite things that happened playing this game.

Classic. I remembered something like that. I thought it was pretty funny.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.21, 06:12 PM
He must of freaked out and mailed Zen right away. I got a mail shortly after asking me how many million dollar katanas had I sold!
2011.Apr.21, 06:27 PM
(2011.Apr.21 05:59 PM)Weebay Wrote:  

This is the best story I have heard from this game in a long time.
2011.Apr.22, 12:10 AM
+1, I Lol'd

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2011.Apr.22, 12:45 PM
(2011.Apr.21 05:30 PM)Weebay Wrote:  You mention Wraith, but all that comes to mind is socks with sandals.

and jorts?

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Apr.22, 12:50 PM
if new items were added maybe things like this would happen again

Wu tang
2011.Apr.23, 04:33 AM
(2011.Apr.21 05:05 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Thanks for appreciating the work I did. If you took away the mods in this game it would probably be even less exciting.

work you did? arent you the asshole who was posting on another players account and then tried to cover it up with your mod privvys?
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.23 04:33 AM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Apr.23, 07:49 AM
(2011.Apr.23 04:33 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.21 05:05 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Thanks for appreciating the work I did. If you took away the mods in this game it would probably be even less exciting.

work you did? arent you the asshole who was posting on another players account and then tried to cover it up with your mod privvys?

You've got it wrong dick bag. Not that a give a shit to care at all, but I think Marlo posted on my account. Then used my mod abilities to delete it. If you ever noticed, you don't get logged out of the forums. We worked together and lived within minutes of each other so using each others computers happened on a regular basis.
2011.Apr.23, 07:52 AM
(2011.Apr.23 04:33 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

Get over it. That was more than a year ago.

That's what she said