WOOO.
2011.Apr.20, 10:47 AM
RE: WOOO.
(2011.Apr.20 10:43 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Thrillhouse...lol When you open your mouth, there's no longer doubt you're a dumbass. When you kept quiet, we only thought you were...But facts are facts with that post.

I didn't talk them into hospitalizing us yesterday. So you're special ed. self is knowledgeable about the situation. They're mad 'cause I kept attacking their gang after a hosp war with offline attacks because they did the exact same thing. Instead of continuing the offline attacks, they went to hosping us and showing us their colors.

Take it how you please, Thrillhouse. You're one of the members of AL that could use a boot out. You do nothing constructive and talk through your ass about things you haven't a clue about. It was entertaining the first year. Now, you're just that guy that everyone looks at, wonders who is, then laughs when he face plants in a pile of dog shit 'cause he's too busy sniffing his own farts.

-Waits for thrillhouse's knowledgeable retort to the whole situation he has nothing to do with other than having a nose stuck in the shitter.-

I like thrill hes a Canuck and a good player. Aside from that your a dick thrill but no one needs to get booted.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.20, 11:04 AM
wheres spacebird? he blocked our mails, doesnt talk in the forums... i think hes looking for attention. common you can just mail me bro, you know i always got some catchy songs for you.

i honestly could careless about anyone who wants it with us except for bird, hes on us like stink on a monkey. this guy doesnt miss a click, credit refreshes, i can only imagine how much stronger hed be if he invested all those creds in his character. not only that, but habitat is -SOL- without him....shit outta luck. when hes gone youre all hosped.

but the reason why this guy spends all his time, money and effort on a few offline hits is beyond me. stop thinking it was these offline hits that started anything. time line for me an spacebird is as simple as this - we are cool; we are not cool. just like that, no explanation, no warning, dude snapped.

so what is it bird? whats the reason? when you gonna stop? what do you want from us?... or are you just loving the abuse of your own power..............

Wu tang
2011.Apr.20, 11:11 AM
like stink on a monkey? Redface

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Apr.20, 11:17 AM
(2011.Apr.20 11:11 AM)Brugada Wrote:  like stink on a monkey? Redface

ya it stinks

and one more question....

[Image: why-so-serious.jpeg]

Wu tang
2011.Apr.20, 11:20 AM
(2011.Apr.20 10:47 AM)Monk Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.20 10:43 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Thrillhouse...lol When you open your mouth, there's no longer doubt you're a dumbass. When you kept quiet, we only thought you were...But facts are facts with that post.

I didn't talk them into hospitalizing us yesterday. So you're special ed. self is knowledgeable about the situation. They're mad 'cause I kept attacking their gang after a hosp war with offline attacks because they did the exact same thing. Instead of continuing the offline attacks, they went to hosping us and showing us their colors.

Take it how you please, Thrillhouse. You're one of the members of AL that could use a boot out. You do nothing constructive and talk through your ass about things you haven't a clue about. It was entertaining the first year. Now, you're just that guy that everyone looks at, wonders who is, then laughs when he face plants in a pile of dog shit 'cause he's too busy sniffing his own farts.

-Waits for thrillhouse's knowledgeable retort to the whole situation he has nothing to do with other than having a nose stuck in the shitter.-

I like thrill hes a Canuck and a good player. Aside from that your a dick thrill but no one needs to get booted.

Of course you don't think you did anything Tommi, you never do. Since you started, you've been hiding behind Rambo and Weebay, Cheets and Pun. All in gangs big enough to back your loud mouth. Also all got tired of your act and booted you with much prejudice. Now you keep talking about animal anus and meanwhile, your whole gang wonders why they pay for it. Monk was going to do his best to keep a muzzle on you, but it has obviously failed.
Keep up the chatter, you and the guys have nothing better to do today, and for the near future...

29768 =36th= WhySoCober 44 233 Hospitalized by spacebird.
27356 =36th= SpaceMonk 44 167 Hospitalized by spacebird.
23882 =36th= Rato 29 133 Hospitalized by shauno.
8431 =36th= ViktorReznov 45 116 Hospitalized by Mac.
17795 =36th= BadAssAttitude 31 99 Overdosed with Sym-Pak.
24492 =36th= JoaoNuno 28 98 Hospitalized by spacebird.
4635 =36th= Dragonz 32 95 Hospitalized by spacebird.
34575 =36th= ditallica 30 81 Hospitalized by shauno.
25040 DA Spikelancelot 29 67 Hospitalized by KeystoneLight.
1477 KeyserSoze 30 55 Hospitalized by RebelCowboy.
25868 SP^CE HUNT3R 42 46 Bit off more than they could chew with Andy.
36219 =36th= StrategicAmKUSH 26 40 Hospitalized by shauno.
25507 =36th= rick321 20 29 Hospitalized by spacebird.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2011.Apr.20, 11:21 AM
Too easy...Just like his Daddy.
2011.Apr.20, 11:25 AM
(2011.Apr.20 11:20 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Keep up the chatter, you and the guys have nothing better to do today, and for the near future...

oh i dont know, think ill get some fresh air, go to work, get laid, and of course get HIGH!!!

happy 420 fuckers

Wu tang
2011.Apr.20, 11:43 AM
(2011.Apr.20 11:04 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  but habitat is -SOL- without him....shit outta luck. when hes gone youre all hosped.

Really ??? I think ive had 2 attacks from you guys both zerks tommi failed and Monk caught me at 57% and won(well done monk).

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Apr.20, 11:44 AM
(2011.Apr.20 11:20 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  

Of course you don't think you did anything Tommi, you never do. Since you started, you've been hiding behind Rambo and Weebay, Cheets and Pun. All in gangs big enough to back your loud mouth. Also all got tired of your act and booted you with much prejudice. Now you keep talking about animal anus and meanwhile, your whole gang wonders why they pay for it. Monk was going to do his best to keep a muzzle on you, but it has obviously failed.
Keep up the chatter, you and the guys have nothing better to do today, and for the near future...

29768 =36th= WhySoCober 44 233 Hospitalized by spacebird.
27356 =36th= SpaceMonk 44 167 Hospitalized by spacebird.
23882 =36th= Rato 29 133 Hospitalized by shauno.
8431 =36th= ViktorReznov 45 116 Hospitalized by Mac.
17795 =36th= BadAssAttitude 31 99 Overdosed with Sym-Pak.
24492 =36th= JoaoNuno 28 98 Hospitalized by spacebird.
4635 =36th= Dragonz 32 95 Hospitalized by spacebird.
34575 =36th= ditallica 30 81 Hospitalized by shauno.
25040 DA Spikelancelot 29 67 Hospitalized by KeystoneLight.
1477 KeyserSoze 30 55 Hospitalized by RebelCowboy.
25868 SP^CE HUNT3R 42 46 Bit off more than they could chew with Andy.
36219 =36th= StrategicAmKUSH 26 40 Hospitalized by shauno.
25507 =36th= rick321 20 29 Hospitalized by spacebird.

you're not even part of either gang so why so vocal ?

easy to shit talk when you're not part of either gang

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.Apr.20, 11:47 AM

hey, anyone from a country with a prime minister is alright by me

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯