WOOO.
2011.Apr.20, 07:26 PM
RE: WOOO.
(2011.Apr.20 06:28 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Who says glenni isnt a xp cow for tommi?

Partly using him for XP...290-350 XP, which suckers...But partly 'cause of his name, too. Deserved a little something. Otherwise, I haven't done much more than offline them for their constant continued offlines. Playing the game, as we used to call it.
(2011.Apr.20 06:30 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.20 06:24 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Maybe we should start a 36 cry thread..Even tommi's starting to sound like a little bitch with his "loser" comments, I normally expect much better from tommi.

It's my job to disappoint. Certainly have disappointed your whole gang with my offlines.
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.20 07:27 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2011.Apr.20, 07:51 PM
Tommi, when you were told to "use it or lose it" they weren't referring to masterbation. You just continue to rehash the same old shit for every arguement, I seriously doubt you could fight your way out of a sealed paper bag. You just keep dragging every gang you with into the mud, the name Wu-Tang has become Poo-Tang because of your bunny lovin' lard ass.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2011.Apr.20, 07:57 PM

i cant come up with a real insult so i change peoples post to wahh. i am just an unimportant, ignorant, unoriginal douch

(2011.Apr.20 07:51 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Tommi, when you were told to "use it or lose it" they weren't referring to masterbation. You just continue to rehash the same old shit for every arguement, I seriously doubt you could fight your way out of a sealed paper bag. You just keep dragging every gang you with into the mud, the name Wu-Tang has become Poo-Tang because of your bunny lovin' lard ass.

1) an unsealed paperbag and watch him break thru in seconds
2) how dare you insult wu tang?
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.20 07:59 PM by ditallica.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Apr.20, 08:06 PM
(2011.Apr.20 07:57 PM)ditallica Wrote:  

i cant come up with a real insult so i change peoples post to wahh. i am just an unimportant, ignorant, unoriginal douch

(2011.Apr.20 07:51 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Tommi, when you were told to "use it or lose it" they weren't referring to masterbation. You just continue to rehash the same old shit for every arguement, I seriously doubt you could fight your way out of a sealed paper bag. You just keep dragging every gang you with into the mud, the name Wu-Tang has become Poo-Tang because of your bunny lovin' lard ass.

1) an unsealed paperbag and watch him break thru in seconds
2) how dare you insult wu tang?

1) I'd say hours, not seconds.
2)I'm not insulting Wu-Tang (Those guys are awesome), but Tommi is the insult to your gang.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2011.Apr.20, 08:10 PM

Coming from the gang hopper. Your talk about my bringing gangs down is about as much sound as what the deaf hear.

RotS survived without me for a long time under Chopper's control, Super Villains seems to still be standing, Dissidence got destroyed because of 8 Star(Not me)...And that's is. 36th will stand with or without me.

Really need to learn your history before you talk. Thanks for assuring everyone you belong in the back room in a straight jacket and tied down to a chair with a drool bib.
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.20 08:11 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2011.Apr.20, 08:24 PM
Thanx for confirming my statement,

"RotS survived without me for a long time under Chopper's control"...without you.

"Super Villains seems to still be standing"...now that you're not in it.

"Dissidence got destroyed because of 8 Star(Not me)"...u were there when it went down.

"36th will stand with or without me"...without you.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2011.Apr.20, 08:27 PM
(2011.Apr.20 08:24 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Thanx for confirming my statement,

"RotS survived without me for a long time under Chopper's control"...without you.

"Dissidence got destroyed because of 8 Star(Not me)"...u were there when it went down.

Actually he wasn't there when it went down.

Maybe we should start a 36 cry thread..Even tommi's starting to sound like a little bitch with his "loser" comments, I normally expect much better from tommi.

wwahhh don't offline hit my members or i will declare on you non-stop. can we call the thread that? or is that name just for you guys?
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.20 08:29 PM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.20, 08:30 PM
yea. shammy, your just retarded.
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.20 08:36 PM by ditallica.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Apr.20, 08:35 PM
(2011.Apr.20 11:43 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.20 11:04 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  but habitat is -SOL- without him....shit outta luck. when hes gone youre all hosped.

Really ??? I think ive had 2 attacks from you guys both zerks tommi failed and Monk caught me at 57% and won(well done monk).

Did I? Ty ty. It's been so long. I know your gang is beastly. I don't need a week of pointless hosping to know that. 36 ain't done nothing to nobody. I wouldn't know how people can turn on their friends at the drop of a hat but hey at the end of the day its just a game.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.20, 08:35 PM
(2011.Apr.20 08:24 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Thanx for confirming my statement,

Thanks for confirming mine that you're a complete bird brain.