27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH.
2011.Apr.14, 08:25 PM
RE: 27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH.
(2011.Apr.14 08:13 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Since Bird has me blocked, I'll go ahead and say it publicly.

I'm leveling. Sorry for hitting up your gang while they were offline multiple times in order to get the experience I need to level. First you cry about onlines, they stop. Now, you cry about offlines, and we're trying to stop.

Perhaps you could attempt to stop acting out after every little thing we do. It's sad that you talk the most crap, but you get butt hurt about things you shouldn't be getting butt hurt about.

oh and btw, bunnylove. didn't you block my mail last week? how am i to know that you are done your "fat kid high on sugar rant" ?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Apr.14, 08:25 PM
(2011.Apr.14 08:23 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  There's no point in shit talk. The community already sees what you're up to. I don't need to burn you guys more than you've already managed to burn yourself by getting so outrageously hurt over offline attacks for experience(Other than for Glenn. He likes to brag about bite offs, well...Lets wait for one that isn't from a hosp).

Grow up, guys. Most of the people in Habitat cry about the most amazing of things. Some of them would do better to be in other gangs, so their reputation can remain sterling and untarnished by the hypocrisy and ego-stroking of Bird and cronies.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfBhL2VOed1z-D5rprIw9...jbVEiM6iNz]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Apr.14, 08:26 PM
Throw me a message, if you want to talk. I don't keep anyone ignored for more than a few days.
2011.Apr.14, 08:27 PM
(2011.Apr.14 08:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Throw me a message, if you want to talk. I don't keep anyone ignored for more than a few days.

well thanks for the invite! how the fuck am i to know that when you do your mail and block routine that it only lasts for a few days?

2011.Apr.14, 08:31 PM
Here's something that few decide to test with me.

You treat me with respect, I treat you with respect. No shit talk, no cock flapping, no howling like monkeys as long as you don't give me crap.
2011.Apr.14, 08:36 PM
(2011.Apr.14 08:23 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  There's no point in shit talk. The community already sees what you're up to. I don't need to burn you guys more than you've already managed to burn yourself by getting so outrageously hurt over offline attacks for experience(Other than for Glenn. He likes to brag about bite offs, well...Lets wait for one that isn't from a hosp).

Grow up, guys. Most of the people in Habitat cry about the most amazing of things. Some of them would do better to be in other gangs, so their reputation can remain sterling and untarnished by the hypocrisy and ego-stroking of Bird and cronies.

the only thing ive burned lately is a cigarette! And maybe im trying to tarnish my reputation to build some street cred with all the other badasses in this game... nothin like being the most wicked wizard in the lands...Winky

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Apr.14, 08:36 PM
here's something you haven't tried, ignore.

you are so hell bent on getting people banned for bunny references, that you don't realize how absolutely moronic you come off. you're not a stupid person from what i gather, tommi, but when you threaten people, it opens up a whole new can of worms.

not to mention, this isn't about you. this is about kkkush claiming to your gang that we were hitting him online, and then sending my gang mates really creepy messages.
(2011.Apr.14 08:36 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

the only thing ive burned lately is a cigarette! And maybe im trying to tarnish my reputation to build some street cred with all the other badasses in this game... nothin like being the most wicked wizard in the lands...Winky

second most badass, mofo!

giant wins Biggrin
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.14 08:38 PM by spacebird.

2011.Apr.14, 08:40 PM
if you've lost the nastalgia from 4th grade....read this thread and you'll find it.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Apr.14, 08:41 PM
lol giant did get extreme sometimes haha... good dude though

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Apr.14, 08:41 PM
(2011.Apr.14 08:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  second most badass, mofo!

giant wins Biggrin

yo unblock me for 1 sec please

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.