Dying game
2011.May.07, 07:17 AM
RE: Dying game
(2011.May.07 06:54 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2011.May.06 10:46 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2011.May.06 06:00 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  lol, is it 14 days? Looks like it will happen.

you still don't know admins don't have to show they are online?

she probably gets 100 mails everytime she logs in asking where the easter eggs are.

She is too lazy to answer many people's mails. Sent her one weeks ago, nada.

she answers mine. she mustn't like you. i think that is why i like her. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.May.07, 07:31 AM
Its confirmed by the available info released in the hack, Zen hasn't ever returned your mails kid. Try again dumbass. People can see exactly what we are doing in game whenever they want. Your petty lies are old.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.May.07, 07:41 AM
(2011.May.07 07:31 AM)Brugada Wrote:  Its confirmed by the available info released in the hack, Zen hasn't ever returned your mails kid. Try again dumbass. People can see exactly what we are doing in game whenever they want. Your petty lies are old.

lmao. like you had any chance to view that. zen has a thing for my aussie dirty talk. she will confirm it in here soon. i have mailed her. Wink

2011.May.07, 08:07 AM
Keep thinking that kid

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.May.07, 09:15 AM
(2011.May.06 06:00 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  lol, is it 14 days? Looks like it will happen.

she probably gets 100 mails everytime she logs in asking where the easter eggs are.

It's still discouraging to both new and old players. If I join a game and see the admin offline for 2 weeks I don't even give that game a chance. Theres a reason she isn't logging on with her character and I don't think it has to do with easter eggs. I really don't give a fuck if she's online more then it seems, b/c it seems like not at all. She's ruining her own game, so who cares

ps- I reported a player last week for spamming and they got fedded w/o zen logging on, so if I "still don't know admins don't have to show they are online?", then I'm a complete fucking idiot monk. I do still play the game apparently, and can piece together what's going on. It's not like you have some special inside info b/c you're a mod
This post was last modified: 2011.May.07 09:22 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.May.07, 10:55 AM
(2011.May.07 07:41 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.07 07:31 AM)Brugada Wrote:  Its confirmed by the available info released in the hack, Zen hasn't ever returned your mails kid. Try again dumbass. People can see exactly what we are doing in game whenever they want. Your petty lies are old.

lmao. like you had any chance to view that. zen has a thing for my aussie dirty talk. she will confirm it in here soon. i have mailed her. Wink

I'm having this doubt she has a thing for your sheep ramming antics, Glenn. 'I like it when the balls touch' is another thing most of anyone can do without.
2011.May.07, 01:11 PM
(2011.May.07 09:15 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

It's still discouraging to both new and old players. If I join a game and see the admin offline for 2 weeks I don't even give that game a chance. Theres a reason she isn't logging on with her character and I don't think it has to do with easter eggs. I really don't give a fuck if she's online more then it seems, b/c it seems like not at all. She's ruining her own game, so who cares

ps- I reported a player last week for spamming and they got fedded w/o zen logging on, so if I "still don't know admins don't have to show they are online?", then I'm a complete fucking idiot monk. I do still play the game apparently, and can piece together what's going on. It's not like you have some special inside info b/c you're a mod

I never even slightly implied that I had any inside info. I know you know but why are you complaining or acting like her logging in to her character makes or breaks the game?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.May.07, 02:06 PM
tl;dr

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.May.07, 03:45 PM
(2011.May.07 10:55 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2011.May.07 07:41 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

I'm having this doubt she has a thing for your sheep ramming antics, Glenn. 'I like it when the balls touch' is another thing most of anyone can do without.

speaking from experience again fat guts?

2011.May.07, 03:52 PM
I don't supply the wildlife of Australia with lean protein, Glenn.
Thread Closed