Poll: Is Awakenedlands on its last legs unless something is done?
This poll is closed.
No 39.02% 16 39.02%
Yes 41.46% 17 41.46%
Bacon (means yes) 19.51% 8 19.51%
Total 41 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

has this game??
2011.Mar.08, 02:54 PM
RE: has this game??
my thoughts on this sad topic can be found when clicking on this link.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.08, 02:56 PM
(2011.Mar.08 10:42 AM)johnthebishop Wrote:  One thing i have noticed is the major lack of new players when i scroll down the active list it is rare to see an online player less than level 20. I think a lot of people would join this game, see the levels and activity of the players ad go "fuck this" no chance i will ever get to that level.

how about a district for players under level 20 where no one above that level can travel. would that help attract new players as to not be crushed by level 50s? give them a chance to grow and attack/be attacked by players their own level, and can still attack hideouts. but again all our ideas are in vain...i should just make my own game.

Wu tang
2011.Mar.08, 02:59 PM
(2011.Mar.08 02:56 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.08 10:42 AM)johnthebishop Wrote:  One thing i have noticed is the major lack of new players when i scroll down the active list it is rare to see an online player less than level 20. I think a lot of people would join this game, see the levels and activity of the players ad go "fuck this" no chance i will ever get to that level.

how about a district for players under level 20 where no one above that level can travel. would that help attract new players as to not be crushed by level 50s? give them a chance to grow and attack/be attacked by players their own level, and can still attack hideouts. but again all our ideas are in vain...i should just make my own game.

haha... so lets make it the opposite of the real world that most of the ppl on here fear so much.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.08, 03:54 PM
(2011.Mar.08 10:34 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Well, AL is a good game. It certainly has my attention for over 2 years.

Regardless, we need a lot of new blood. And, a new mechanic in the game to make this game alive again.

Imagine we have 10 times more players, this forum will be the first thing to come alive. More start up gang will be around. Weapon market, item market, credit market will be alive again.

I think a good new mechanic would be the Quest idea that I had mentioned before. Start off with Admin creating quests. Eventually, player run system to create more quests to satisfy other player.
i have always liked the starting quest idea. How difficult is it to program something like this?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Mar.08, 04:36 PM
(2011.Mar.08 10:34 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Well, AL is a good game. It certainly has my attention for over 2 years.

Regardless, we need a lot of new blood. And, a new mechanic in the game to make this game alive again.

Imagine we have 10 times more players, this forum will be the first thing to come alive. More start up gang will be around. Weapon market, item market, credit market will be alive again.

I think a good new mechanic would be the Quest idea that I had mentioned before. Start off with Admin creating quests. Eventually, player run system to create more quests to satisfy other player.

I agree with you. A larger player base would have this game going in the right direction again. I think Zenith realized this and instituted the vote program for it. However not enough people were voting and their we're no insensitive to vote.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Mar.08, 04:48 PM
I agree with Zeon as well. Something new and interesting would attract more players. I get sick of dealing with assclowns and over-inflated ego's

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Mar.08, 08:09 PM
(2011.Mar.08 04:48 PM)emocakes Wrote:  I agree with Zeon as well. Something new and interesting would attract more players. I get sick of dealing with assclowns and over-inflated ego's

We agree on something?

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Mar.08, 09:01 PM
(2011.Mar.08 04:48 PM)emocakes Wrote:  I agree with Zeon as well. Something new and interesting would attract more players. I get sick of dealing with assclowns and over-inflated ego's

Aren't you a major player in both of those groups?
2011.Mar.08, 09:33 PM
im really just curious if zen is currently working on anything.

and a honest answer...if she says, naw im busy working on coding for something else, or she is busy going to school learning how to do new stuff..fine...i really just would like to know...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Mar.08, 10:27 PM
maybe zen got a life. a real life. losers

Wu tang
Thread Closed