Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
2011.Feb.26, 08:43 AM
RE: Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
(2011.Feb.26 01:59 AM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.26 01:51 AM)bigchaz Wrote:  yeahhh says the india insulting a donation to the game that has lost half its population in a year

would you care to discuss how your convo fit the same one we were having

I was responding to someone who told me they dropped a ton of credits earlier in the night and didn't realize they didn't get the better conversion rate. After the amount of credits they told me they spent, that was my response.

Of course, our conversation was a bit similar, so I responded to the wrong one. Then I realized I sent it to the wrong person and apologized.

I didn't realize I had posted a full weekend gymboree until now, forgetting to change the text. So now I understand why you were upset.

Just another india insulting the donation.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.26, 09:07 AM
Thanks Zen

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Feb.26, 11:03 AM
I agree with those who said

THANKS ZEN

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2011.Feb.26, 12:00 PM
You have gained 100.4970 Dexterity development points by training it 80 time(s).

I approve of this and all similar situations.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2011.Feb.26, 03:31 PM
what did i miss

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Feb.26, 07:31 PM
bunch of zen bashing.

hey zen, adjust my stats and ill take care of these guys for you lol

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Feb.27, 08:35 AM
That's so awesome that you can call that meddling cunt a cunt now.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.27 08:39 AM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2011.Feb.28, 12:41 AM
(2011.Feb.26 04:33 AM)Howl Wrote:  Wow Zone I dont think i've ever seen u post hammered LOL

ive seen rj post drunk. what a fag. oh and funny posts chaz. that shits gold

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Feb.28, 04:49 AM
@ zen

Just want to say thank you zen for the gym weekend, that was kind of you, and lowering the energy refresh thing & the no loss happiness trainer aswell made it even better, appreicated it alot. thanks

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2011.Feb.28, 11:48 AM
(2011.Feb.28 04:49 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  @ zen

Just want to say thank you zen for the gym weekend, that was kind of you, and lowering the energy refresh thing & the no loss happiness trainer aswell made it even better, appreicated it alot. thanks

suck up

Wu tang