career points
2011.Feb.13, 08:03 PM
RE: career points
Yeah Tommi, I know what your saying. But think about it. 1k per CP is wy to much, level 1's could be making 50k a day from a ll 1 career. So for it to work with the economy the cp's would need to be around 200 each. But at that price it makes refreshing, even on gym days useless ( that is if your refreshing solely for trains).

I also like this idea I just can't see a way for it to work. Although I'm sure a different system could be implemented, or maybe a limit on how many can be bought/sold per day

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Feb.13, 08:26 PM
If zen cared that much about how much money this game made, she'd let people trade creds for humanity, and would make $250,000 in the first month she implemented it, and $100k/mo thereafter until everyone borged everything to the max.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Feb.13, 08:45 PM
(2011.Feb.13 07:52 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.13 07:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  More like the blind leading the blind. Refreshes would still be a big factor, thanks to the simple fact refreshes can happen all the time, while CP are daily commodities.

but just imagine people with level 20 in careers getting like 300 cp or so a day (just a guess) and everybody with that same career selling it would really hurt the real cash flow of the game she'd still get some money but she would lose a lot still.

Edit: Don't get me wrong I'd love to see this idea implemented would make it a shit ton easier for me to get money

the idea would cause cash flow, imo. people might be inclined to donate rl money to sell credits to afford cps, no? and only a small portion of the community would be using the cps for stat enhancement, i would bet.

i don't think this idea would devalue the credit much, if at all.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Feb.13, 09:14 PM
(2011.Feb.13 08:45 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.13 07:52 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.13 07:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  More like the blind leading the blind. Refreshes would still be a big factor, thanks to the simple fact refreshes can happen all the time, while CP are daily commodities.

but just imagine people with level 20 in careers getting like 300 cp or so a day (just a guess) and everybody with that same career selling it would really hurt the real cash flow of the game she'd still get some money but she would lose a lot still.

Edit: Don't get me wrong I'd love to see this idea implemented would make it a shit ton easier for me to get money

the idea would cause cash flow, imo. people might be inclined to donate rl money to sell credits to afford cps, no? and only a small portion of the community would be using the cps for stat enhancement, i would bet.

i don't think this idea would devalue the credit much, if at all.

Your raise a great point there but who would be willing to buy credits if they could just buy career points a small portion of the community are the only ones who buy and if they swap to CP nobody will want to buy credits to sell.
And again I hope to see this idea implemented it would still help the gameplay of the game even if it takes less cash out of her pocket it'd still in a way help by bringing more people back to play and then in turn more potential buyers.
2011.Feb.13, 09:31 PM
Where the heck are you people getting credits from? Unless were converting career points to credits, which birdy didn't mention and neither of you lead eating babies said directly.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Feb.13, 09:34 PM
Also...Who's going to pay $1,000 for 4 points of a stat? I'd rather train and use a trainer on top of that.
2011.Feb.13, 10:02 PM
for me, an energy refresh costs $40k, and gives me 104 stat points... So if someone was selling CP's from, say, Martial Arts, I'd buy them at 1k a pop... 33% cheaper than an energy refresh, at least for me.

However, I won't ever spend a dime on refreshes, or anything else, because for me they are never worth it.... the money is always better off going into endu.

the 4,000 points of endu I just got boosted my gym trains by 10 for a full train. that's over 5,000 dev points a month for me. may have cost me 5 mil. I'll make that back in 6 months versus using a trainer.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.13 10:06 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Feb.13, 10:23 PM
(2011.Feb.13 09:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Also...Who's going to pay $1,000 for 4 points of a stat? I'd rather train and use a trainer on top of that.

There's not that much difference, say a trainer costs $50 per energy, you have 100 energy, that's 5k for a bonus of about 20-30. If the cp's were 1k each you could get 20 dev points from the 5 cp.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Feb.14, 02:19 AM
you guys put way too much thought into this shit.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.14, 08:22 AM
(2011.Feb.14 02:19 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  you guys put way too much thought into this shit.

+1...

He is back....