Not selling credits
2011.Feb.12, 04:15 AM
Not selling credits
You are free to waste your time mailing me with stupid and retarded offers on my credits. I would however like to point out that your "generous offers" on 260-305$ per credit are tossed into the recycle bin.

The only reason I have the credits out on the market for 399$ is if someone is quitting the game and then buys my credits to make some ruckus. Cause then I have more cash to buy more credits. That is also why I don't bother to wire the cash to my bank or post anonymous, cause no one buys them anyway.

I am not selling them, I am just gathering credits. As much as I can, to what end I don't know, and do not particularly care either. It's not much else to do for me.

Now hopefully the few among you that cares about my credits will know why you are being ignored and the ones that might try to buy them might be persuaded not to clog my mail box with insulting offers.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Feb.12, 07:25 AM
RE: Not selling credits
Hi.

That's what she said
2011.Feb.12, 08:15 AM
Hi.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Feb.12, 09:37 AM
What if I offered 310 per credit?
2011.Feb.12, 02:09 PM
(2011.Feb.12 09:37 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  What if I offered 310 per credit?

lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2011.Feb.12, 04:00 PM
(2011.Feb.12 04:15 AM)Druchii Wrote:  You are free to waste your time mailing me with stupid and retarded offers on my credits. I would however like to point out that your "generous offers" on 260-305$ per credit are tossed into the recycle bin.

The only reason I have the credits out on the market for 399$ is if someone is quitting the game and then buys my credits to make some ruckus. Cause then I have more cash to buy more credits. That is also why I don't bother to wire the cash to my bank or post anonymous, cause no one buys them anyway.

I am not selling them, I am just gathering credits. As much as I can, to what end I don't know, and do not particularly care either. It's not much else to do for me.

Now hopefully the few among you that cares about my credits will know why you are being ignored and the ones that might try to buy them might be persuaded not to clog my mail box with insulting offers.

Was this really necessary dru? Are there really enough people in the game paying attention to what your doing, and bugging you for you to post that your creds are yours and certainly not for sale. I think there may be a tiny bit of attention whoring going on here, however you all can feel free to prove me wrong and post how much you care about dru's credits. Twisted
2011.Feb.12, 04:02 PM
If they're in the market, they're for sale. If you're not full of shit, I'm sure someone would be tempted to buy those credits up just to mug you senseless until you wake up.

Thread invalid? Thread retarded? Threadscape? Absolutely.
2011.Feb.12, 04:18 PM
(2011.Feb.12 04:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'm sure someone would be tempted to buy those credits up just to mug you senseless until you wake up.

thats the real point of this thread.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Feb.12, 04:34 PM
I bet nobody even mailed him. He just started this thread so somebody would notice him
2011.Feb.12, 06:09 PM
I am guilty of asking him if he would be ruling to sell em.... though a simple no would have sufficed.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.