2008.Mar.04, 09:01 PM
explain to me again please
how these gang points work

looking at our log, nothing seems clear

I attack a stronger player and lose, so I lose 10
I attack a stronger player and win, I win 1

A weaker player attacks repeatedly and loses for a loss of nothing
attacks and wins and we lose 5

I'm so confused, please don't respond that I am whining. I want to understand so I can try to develop a strategy to be successful with the new system
2008.Mar.04, 09:04 PM

Who did you lose to that you are saying is stronger than you where you lost 10 gang points? You can mail me in-game if you don't want to give out the name in the public forum.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.04, 09:10 PM

I will
2008.Mar.04, 09:41 PM

g2, please don't forget to report the conclusion here. lots of confusion around the war code.
2008.Mar.04, 09:49 PM

Im pretty much reaching my end with this war code. Losting to players now that I normally beat. They take 5-10 gang pts and I get 1.

Im seriously thinking about just retiring. What a shame because of the time and monetary investment put into the game.
2008.Mar.04, 09:49 PM

you can say that again
2008.Mar.04, 09:50 PM

just don't war Smile

it's the most massive waste of your resources in the game anyways.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.04, 09:50 PM

not the last post about retiring; I meant the confusion
2008.Mar.04, 09:51 PM

yup war has some bugs...just wait it out

doh
2008.Mar.04, 09:56 PM

WRONG Phish! no quiting man... their was a bug that was cleared up. Zen is always developing new code to make things better. You have to undestand that this new code is just that NEW! things need to be worked out, but if you leave you will not get to see how the code comes out in the long run. I am pretty sure it will turn out to be fun for everyone. things like this take time. I am getting sick of this quitting attitude after such a short time. dont war and dont donate, just train if that is what it takes.