F U
2011.Jan.24, 09:53 AM
F U
To the mod who deleted my thread

Your mumma
2011.Jan.24, 09:57 AM
RE: F U
Can I take credit for other peoples work?

[edit] I just spent 3 seconds finding out your thread has been moved to off topic.

I'll even give you a helpful hint for later on, when you decide to make another thread. When you want to post nonsensical threads to have fun, do it in the "off the wall" section of the forum. If you want to post game related stuff, then this is the right place.

Since this man has been lead to the place of his beloved thread I hereby close this one.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.24 10:03 AM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Jan.24, 10:02 AM
RE: F U
Ummmmm no F U more (thanks man I know you love me)

Here's your thread, next time try looking for it.
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-14470.html

Since I am in a particularly helpful mood, I'll even throw in some suggestions on how to do that.

1: Go to your forum profile, then look up post or thread history. If the post or thread you are looking for isn't there, then the chances of a moderator has either deleted or moved it to a moderated section is more likely.

2: On the top line beneath the banner, there's a line with links. One is called "Home" that brings you back to the game, and the other one is called "Forums", clicking on the "Forums" button will bring to the main page of the forum, if the thread you can't find has just been moved to it's right location then you will see it on its appropriate forum section.

Hope this helps and if you need more help finding your own posts just let me know, either in game or pm me in the forum.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.24 10:10 AM by Druchii.

Your mumma
Thread Closed