heya sv
2011.Jan.13, 05:40 PM
RE: heya sv
(2011.Jan.13 04:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.13 03:55 PM)Punisher Wrote:  howd that second one go?

dear pun:

i am sorry that we managed to put together a stronger crew than you in less than a month. i am also sorry that you are a paranoid fuck and that no one likes your wife.

yours truly,
the habitat

Stronger but isnt that 2 to 1 now? glad to see you back on form though, thought you didn't love us anymore. Got yourself some new faces along for the ride and some old ones to. Hey bender happy you got over your bout of death, couldn't have happened at a worse time really could it? but hey new gang new people for the grinder and your all better. Until the next time.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.13 05:41 PM by MrHyde.
2011.Jan.13, 06:03 PM
(2011.Jan.13 05:40 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.13 04:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.13 03:55 PM)Punisher Wrote:  howd that second one go?

dear pun:

i am sorry that we managed to put together a stronger crew than you in less than a month. i am also sorry that you are a paranoid fuck and that no one likes your wife.

yours truly,
the habitat

Stronger but isnt that 2 to 1 now? glad to see you back on form though, thought you didn't love us anymore. Got yourself some new faces along for the ride and some old ones to. Hey bender happy you got over your bout of death, couldn't have happened at a worse time really could it? but hey new gang new people for the grinder and your all better. Until the next time.

so, this is on us for playing the game and warring your gang? you guys look at the world through pun covered glasses.

we'll play though.
2011.Jan.13, 06:07 PM
I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.13, 06:23 PM
(2011.Jan.13 06:07 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

no, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.

i am trying to say that they are doing a fantastic job either way Rolleyes

bwahhahahaa
welp, guess i'll start hitting some inactives for xp. fucking bender, lol
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.13 06:25 PM by spacebird.
2011.Jan.13, 06:41 PM
so 3 wins in a row Smile

lamebird and bendover cant win with more people on...wtg i bet you sit on the front seat of the short bus and help with the more special kids...good for you

i warned the fooker to quit mailing me with 2 pages of scrolling....hes on my short list of blocked ones

Sender Blocked.

my kid messed up my scroll button on my wireless mouse...gonna have to bring all your dumass mails here bird
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.13 06:47 PM by Punisher.

doh
2011.Jan.13, 06:53 PM
so....it sounds to me like you're gonna block me cause cheets spilled vodka on your mouse?

didn't you start a thread not too long ago about someone else blocking mails? take notes sv's, this is your leader, lol
2011.Jan.13, 07:41 PM
oh snap

You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 500

doh
2011.Jan.13, 07:49 PM
(2011.Jan.13 07:41 PM)Punisher Wrote:  oh snap

You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 500

i lied, just like you, bwahhha...i'm still gonna post.

bender spent a whole 3 mins in the hosp btw
2011.Jan.13, 07:59 PM
you are just stupid...how much did it cost him...keep it up so i can get the best hosp time..ty

doh
2011.Jan.13, 08:04 PM
(2011.Jan.13 07:59 PM)Punisher Wrote:  you are just stupid...how much did it cost him...keep it up so i can get the best hosp time..ty

it cost us 100 gang points. there was well over 1k when we moved in the other day. then we netted a shitload last night.

how much energy did it cost you?
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.13 08:04 PM by spacebird.