Having a Pet
2011.Jan.07, 08:07 PM
Having a Pet
I say that zen should implement a pet system. Where we can buy a dog or whatever she chooses. And train it up just like you would your own character except it has a limit to its levels (again up to zen on that one) instead of happiness its stamina and instead of house its kennel or cage or whatever. Just a friendly Idea for a future update. P.S. You have to equip it to yourself for the stats to stack with yours and I'd say equipping it to you runs out its stamina and when it hits 0 it is un-equipped.

(Does not replace weapon's. Goes into a special slot and doesn't cause encumbrance rate to go up either)
2011.Jan.07, 08:31 PM
RE: Having a Pet
someone might make you there pet... prison pet.. im sure there is some AL'er out there whose into that...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.07, 09:02 PM
Or not so much pet as to animal companion who carries items. Not your waning sex life.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.07, 09:10 PM
(2011.Jan.07 08:07 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  I say that zen should implement a pet system. Where we can buy a dog or whatever she chooses. And train it up just like you would your own character except it has a limit to its levels (again up to zen on that one) instead of happiness its stamina and instead of house its kennel or cage or whatever. Just a friendly Idea for a future update. P.S. You have to equip it to yourself for the stats to stack with yours and I'd say equipping it to you runs out its stamina and when it hits 0 it is un-equipped.

(Does not replace weapon's. Goes into a special slot and doesn't cause encumbrance rate to go up either)

are you fucking retarted? Like literally intelligently deficient?
2011.Jan.07, 09:34 PM
LMAO woo-ha burned

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.08, 08:20 AM
Pet companions?! I didn't know we had 11 year old girls playing this game.
2011.Jan.08, 10:40 AM
Implement a nano pet system. Best game idea evA!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.08, 11:21 AM
(2011.Jan.08 08:20 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Pet companions?! I didn't know we had 11 year old girls playing this game.

Haha

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Jan.08, 12:49 PM
Whether it's a good idea or not, I think it's a tad unrealistic.
2011.Jan.08, 03:35 PM
(2011.Jan.08 12:49 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Whether it's a good idea or not, I think it's a tad unrealistic.

And candy canes giving you a melee bonus isn't? Its just a game. We could change it to bodyguards or anything else just a little suggestion you can change it into something way better.