why does my phone do this pt2
2011.Jan.06, 02:32 PM
why does my phone do this pt2
when i click on page # x on a thread, it takes me to page 1

when i click on gang(x) (to check gang mail) it takes me to the gang page instead of mail.

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Jan.06, 02:38 PM
RE: why does my phone do this pt2
Don't use the forums while driving!

I smoke crack!
2011.Jan.06, 04:31 PM
YoU gotto make sure you press the (1) gang mail button. Try zooming in

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Jan.06, 05:51 PM
(2011.Jan.06 02:32 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  when i click on page # x on a thread, it takes me to page 1

when i click on gang(x) (to check gang mail) it takes me to the gang page instead of mail.

It's the x scope browser man nobody listens to me seriously try the default browser on yo shit and I bet it won't happen
2011.Jan.06, 06:51 PM
Off Topic
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.06 07:12 PM by Jolabent.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.06, 07:14 PM
Woah, I have the same problem with my IPhone, I find that if I enlarge the browser and zoom in, if you hit the green 1 it works. Most times just to save time, I just use the mail button, works quicker.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Jan.07, 02:37 AM
nope not for me, i zoom in, 100% positive i hit the 1 and still takes me to gang page. same thing with the page numjber on the forum threads.
does it work for you also?
maybe its my phone, I just copied the link and this came up:
http://www.awakenedlands.com/mailbox.php...gang_inbox

Word how it takes me tip the gang summary page[/u]
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 02:40 AM by LikeWhoa.

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Jan.07, 09:04 AM
maybe zen can make a mobile version? Biggrin

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Jan.07, 09:55 AM
(2011.Jan.07 02:37 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  nope not for me, i zoom in, 100% positive i hit the 1 and still takes me to gang page. same thing with the page numjber on the forum threads.
does it work for you also?
maybe its my phone, I just copied the link and this came up:
http://www.awakenedlands.com/mailbox.php...gang_inbox

Word how it takes me tip the gang summary page[/u]

I have the same issues, sometimes it works and sometimes I can't get it to connect over even if I hit the {1}. I just go through the mail link, much easier.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Jan.07, 01:43 PM
LG does the same shit every now and zen

I smoke crack!