New Forum Moderators - Chance and Jolabent
2008.Mar.05, 03:16 AM
New Forum Moderators - Chance and Jolabent
I want to officially welcome Chance and Jolabent to our staff as forum moderators.

Chance has been with us for over a year and brings with him some history of moderating forums as well as being an outspoken critic of our very own Druchii. Hopefully they won't butt heads too much Twisted

Jolabent has been with us since July and is a member of the Newbieshield group set on protecting new players and giving them a head-start on tackling our game. She also has an uncanny accuracy at sniffing-out multis, which might be a curse now that I mention it.

As most know by now, being a mod in the forums bestows no additional benefits or access to things in the game that normal players don't have. It means they get to protect our public forums from inappropriate content as well as burdening them with responsibility.

P.S. In addition to the above new moderators, I want to welcome back ChiefEagle as an official Mod again. While he never really left us, he had to take a step back for a bit.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.05, 03:28 AM

congrats you two, and wb ca

doh
2008.Mar.05, 03:30 AM

Congrats Chance and Jola.....

i'll be lookin to take your spot as Multi Finder Jola Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 06:22 AM

whoo hoo wb ca and congrats chance and jola

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.05, 09:18 AM

let the Friendship begin!

Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.05, 09:36 AM

so does my ticket to heaven automatically get pulled now?

j/k congrats both of you
2008.Mar.05, 09:41 AM

grats guys
2008.Mar.05, 09:48 AM

high five
2008.Mar.05, 10:08 AM

Thank you Zenith and Err for this opportunity, I will try my best to serve the community and the forums.

Thanks to everyone on the welcome Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.05, 10:33 AM

Very nice!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass