jail ideas
2010.Dec.12, 08:22 AM
jail ideas
just tossing stuff together.

Ok so we'd get AP in jail however you couldn't bust yourself out. You could have a" plan a escape" option thus making easier for other players to bust you out. Or you could perform good deeds in jail which would reduce the amount of time you have remaining in jail.

Also thought of doing something like the leprechaun and turkey thing where you fight inmates and everyone round a guy helps his cell buddy out, till you get over whelmed. you'd gain exp for each combatant you defeat. Then after the fight the guards would lock you up in the hole for a certain number of minutes varying on how much of a ruckus you caused.

The hole would make it impossible or very hard for others to bust you out.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Dec.12, 12:14 PM
RE: jail ideas
Lots of stuff has been mentioned for things to do in jail. Not that I don't want extra stuff but I would rather have Zen work on her heartbeat system or Professor's ladder system. Those are the things I'd be most excited about.
2010.Dec.15, 12:54 AM
Yea, I'm just trying to give her some future ideas. I just want to see something get implemented.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Dec.15, 09:38 AM
(2010.Dec.15 12:54 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  I just want to see something get implemented.

Yes.